Why does it look like that?

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

FIXED IT!!! Apparently I had to go into the AMD Cataylst Drivers and go under the My Digital Flat Panels Tab, then go to scaling options. I then unchecked the box that said, "Use scaling values instead of the customized settings when the desktop resolution does not match your DFP resolution". I have not a F****** clue what that means all I know now is that it freaking works!!! Thanks guys, wouldn't have figured it out without you. 

My Crysis 2 copy which I downloaded from Origin looks funky. I doesn't conform to the size of my screen only and has terrible screen tearing every time I move the mouse. But when I put it into windowed mode it is just fine and is as buttery smooth as ever. the problem is that I have a gaming channel and I don't want to record something that is in windowed mode as it looks unprofessional. Could you guys help me figure out what the frick is going on? 

What drivers and what GPU? Have you changed settings?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Drivers ?

Settings ?

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Ok well I have tried it with 2 GPUs. Both the GTX 660 Ti and the AMD 7950 both max settings and with the GTX 660 Ti, the lastest drivers at the time, and with the AMD 7950 the latest drivers as of right now. They both give me that same S***-show. By the way in both instances they are maxed out. 

Could it be that the resolution in the game settings is wrong?

No it's not I have tried both at 1366x768 and 1920x1080. On both cards.

Ok well I have tried it with 2 GPUs. Both the GTX 660 Ti and the AMD 7950 both max settings and with the GTX 660 Ti, the lastest drivers at the time, and with the AMD 7950 the latest drivers as of right now. They both give me that same S***-show. By the way in both instances they are maxed out. 

Remove ALL drivers. Do a clean install of some previous drivers for AMD. 

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

But I have already done this several times, I used to have a faulty wifi card that I thought that was a virus and I have wiped the hard drives several times (it happened a few months ago). But I'll try it. 

i had exactly the same problem but with farcry 3, fixed it by simply restarting my pc :) 

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

So I started up the game and it seems that any resolution over 1366x768 at fullscreen leads to screen tearing and where I cannot access the entire screen space almost as if I hadn't adjusted it correctly. I check the driver settings but I don't have an idea what to mess with... Any ideas?

FIXED IT!!! Apparently I had to go into the AMD Cataylst Drivers and go under the My Digital Flat Panels Tab, then go to scaling options. I then unchecked the box that said, "Use scaling values instead of the customized settings when the desktop resolution does not match your DFP resolution". I have not a F****** clue what that means all I know now is that it freaking works!!! Thanks guys, wouldn't have figured it out without you.