NZXT Kraken G10 GPU Liquid Cooling Bracket

kcchi

shame it doesn't support a GTX 660,not that it really needs it :)

The list has been updated and it does support the GTX 660. Also it should fit the non reference cards also, since the gpu dies are the same. 

For everyone concerned about the VRAMS and the fan cooling it. It provides better cooling to them over a stock config. With the stock config the blower or fan has to pass through a heatsink in order to help cool down the VRAM and GPU chip. We have run thermal testing prior to release of this product, and all the results came back very positive. 

Also, having this bracket and pump mounted to the unit, runs right around the same weight as a stock cooler does. So card sag isn't there. 

Yes you can change the fan to any other 92mm fan.

Yes this is the first time we are making 92mm fans.

The bracket takes up another slot and half from what i've been told. 

This is pretty cool imo. Someone could put a 240mm AIO (if it supports it) in it if they wanted to water cool their gpu but don't want to do custom water cooling. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

likely throwing this and a kraken x40 on a 290.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

The list has been updated and it does support the GTX 660. Also it should fit the non reference cards also, since the gpu dies are the same. 

For everyone concerned about the VRAMS and the fan cooling it. It provides better cooling to them over a stock config. With the stock config the blower or fan has to pass through a heatsink in order to help cool down the VRAM and GPU chip. We have run thermal testing prior to release of this product, and all the results came back very positive. 

Also, having this bracket and pump mounted to the unit, runs right around the same weight as a stock cooler does. So card sag isn't there. 

If newegg have this by the end of january, I'll be buying this, a Kraken X60 and the 290.

Can't wait  :D

I have been waiting for this moment.... Just so i wont buy it.

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

I would really like it if this got in the hands of reviewers. Is there a list somewhere of where this has been reviewed? If not, maybe send one over to Linus, even for just an un-boxing / product demo. Of course you also have pcperspective, anandtech, hardocp, overclock3d, or legitreviews. 

With it being such a different type of product I would really like to see some results before I plop down money on the design. 

This really reminds me of Dwood's custom brackets he made and sold to people on Overclock.net and his website Triptcc.com(offline): http://www.overclock.net/t/1237219/620-920-h50-h70-gpu-brackets

a11bf763_900x900px-LL-979e6102_personali

5922af08_900x900px-LL-ccd165ad_brackets.

There are MANY more images as well. Here's a thread on his absence: http://www.overclock.net/t/1397463/triptcc-missing

Also a video;

it isn t like a dwood bracket, it is one.

he authorised them to copy his design and he made some brackets for computex, i think...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

This really reminds me of Dwood's custom brackets he made and sold to people on Overclock.net and his website Triptcc.com(offline): http://www.overclock.net/t/1237219/620-920-h50-h70-gpu-brackets

a11bf763_900x900px-LL-979e6102_personali

5922af08_900x900px-LL-ccd165ad_brackets.

There are MANY more images as well. Here's a thread on his absence: http://www.overclock.net/t/1397463/triptcc-missing

Also a video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNMURyK-sN8

They say that they worked with him to get this started and have his blessing: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153553880620301&set=a.220281835300.271899.17437970300&type=1&comment_id=22557818&reply_comment_id=22558278&total_comments=5

brownninja97, on 27 Nov 2013 - 02:19 AM, said:

Awwww how cure, its like a baby, i want to start saying that stupid guibish that people say to little children.

Awww buubuubuubuu *pinch cheek*... :lol:

If newegg have this by the end of january, I'll be buying this, a Kraken X60 and the 290.

Can't wait  :D

Newegg will not carry this at all. Its only going to be sold on the NZXT Store.

I would really like it if this got in the hands of reviewers. Is there a list somewhere of where this has been reviewed? If not, maybe send one over to Linus, even for just an un-boxing / product demo. Of course you also have pcperspective, anandtech, hardocp, overclock3d, or legitreviews. 

With it being such a different type of product I would really like to see some results before I plop down money on the design. 

They are going out to the reviewers now.

it isn t like a dwood bracket, it is one.

he authorised them to copy his design and he made some brackets for computex, i think...

We compensated DWood for his design as reference. We didn't just take it. He gave us his blessing with the brackets. 

We compensated DWood for his design as reference. We didn't just take it. He gave us his blessing with the brackets. 

Yes exatly what I meant, sorry if it didn t sound that way but english isn t my first language so it happens sometimes I guess...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

Well shoot, now I am very interested in this lol. Shame because I just got my 780 Ti backplate from eVGA.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

The H70 isn't on the compatibility list, but if it is supported, I'm gonna buy it for my 680!

When will this be available? Is it just pre-order now? Because i'd like to get one for a 290 I'm getting.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Hey im super new on here but I have a dinosaur computer here running win xp it has 1.5 gb ram mobile amd athlon 64 processor 3200+ 803mhz... now I dont no how to put up pics n stuff but id be glad to show you the inside and all but my real question is can I upgrade this also it is locked up on admin privaleges because the admin forgot his password and now the minor account can do basically nothing but browse the web im grateful for anyhelp thanks

Using Tapatalk

Sweet, stoked to see results of this. Great to see manufacturers interacting with forums groups +1 nzxt, can't wait to see a video about this Linus.

I've been running on an AIO cooler mod for the last few months and it's been amazing. Awesome temps and much less noise than the stock cooler. I had to stick some heatsinks on the ram but I've had no other issues leaving the stock vram heatsink on. As said by others with a stock cooler you have very hot air blowing on the vram. I've just had incidental airflow going over my vram and I've never had any issues at all. If this had been released 6 months ago I may have bought one instead of making things work myself (with cable ties).

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

Hey im super new on here but I have a dinosaur computer here running win xp it has 1.5 gb ram mobile amd athlon 64 processor 3200+ 803mhz... now I dont no how to put up pics n stuff but id be glad to show you the inside and all but my real question is can I upgrade this also it is locked up on admin privaleges because the admin forgot his password and now the minor account can do basically nothing but browse the web im grateful for anyhelp thanks

Attempting to hijack a thread is frowned upon, your post is not suitable on this thread and it would be much better if you posted your own topic when you have questions or need help.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Attempting to hijack a thread is frowned upon, your post is not suitable on this thread and it would be much better if you posted your own topic when you have questions or need help.

im sorry I honestly dont know where to go could you redirect me or something because I barely use forums and just really need help sorry

Using Tapatalk

im sorry I honestly dont know where to go could you redirect me or something because I barely use forums and just really need help sorry

It's pretty obvious that an introduction would go in the Off Topic section and any questions would go in the troubleshooting section. Forums aren't difficult to use, all you need is some common sense.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Wow, and I was there when he first started making them! Congrats to NZXT, these things sold like hotcakes over at Overclock.net, I bet they're selling pretty well now!

Would this work with a GTX 465?

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

When will this be available? Is it just pre-order now? Because i'd like to get one for a 290 I'm getting.

Pre-Order now, shipping out on Dec 16th.

The H70 isn't on the compatibility list, but if it is supported, I'm gonna buy it for my 680!

Thats because we did have it during the testing phase. Any asetek made cooler will fit,

Would this work with a GTX 465?

Its been added to the list to test.  Only if I can find some cards now.

I have a Coolermaster Seidon 120XL laying around doing nothing.. I hope they do something similar

It will not work at all. Its not made for that type of cooler. 

lol. You're not even close to the right place to post this.  Create a topic here: http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/46-troubleshooting/

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place