A Minecraft server stream, would anybody watch/join?

I have recently found a program that I can live stream to Youtube fairly well with and I am thinking of doing live streams either every week or every couple of weeks. They would be live streams of my servers, I home host 2 servers, a normal minecraft server and a modpack server, usually we only have maybe 4 people on at once (we've had as many as 10 on at once and as low as just me but never when streaming) and I was curious if people would have any interest at all in watching some friends live stream play on minecraft in a survival world, thought i'd get some opinions on it.

23 minutes ago, InuYasha86000 said:

I have recently found a program that I can live stream to Youtube fairly well with and I am thinking of doing live streams either every week or every couple of weeks. They would be live streams of my servers, I home host 2 servers, a normal minecraft server and a modpack server, usually we only have maybe 4 people on at once (we've had as many as 10 on at once and as low as just me but never when streaming) and I was curious if people would have any interest at all in watching some friends live stream play on minecraft in a survival world, thought i'd get some opinions on it.

Sadly minecraft streaming is a little bit out of date nowadays.. It peaked like 1 or two years ago, but now it's a lot lower. If you check on Twitch (right now 07/10/2017 at 02:06 AM EDT), there are 2800 viewers for the Minecraft game, 250+ streamers, with almost half the viewers in the first 10 streamers.....

You can try, but I would say that catching the viewer's attraction might be hard. Even harder if you think to only stream one or two hours a day.....

Streaming is new to me but i've been hosting my servers for about maybe 3 years now, this is kind of a hobby thing but I at least wanted to get people's input on it.

Not like i'm gonna beg people to watch it and join, it would be nice, but I pretty much want to do it for the fun of it and if people get interested in it and want to join then cool.

Plus I also wanted to find out if anyone here would be interested at all too.

I don't really play Minecraft anymore but if you're creative and different and funny I'd probably watch it.

1 minute ago, InuYasha86000 said:

Streaming is new to me but i've been hosting my servers for about maybe 3 years now, this is kind of a hobby thing but I at least wanted to get people's input on it.

Not like i'm gonna beg people to watch it and join, it would be nice, but I pretty much want to do it for the fun of it and if people get interested in it and want to join then cool.

Plus I also wanted to find out if anyone here would be interested at all too.

Channel? Quote people when replying.

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

I don't really play Minecraft anymore but if you're creative and different and funny I'd probably watch it.

For the most part we do survival in both our normal and modded servers, but we can occasionally have fun and just do random stuff in another world on the servers too.

and more or less that message was for everyone in general, that's why I didn't quote anyone specifically.

here's a piece of advice:

livestreaming minecraft is so saturated i, right now, literallly have a near endless choice of people just like you.