Gaming/office chair for wide shoulders?

Could anyone recommend me a chair that'd suit wide shoulders? 

Preference:

Leather or pu leather. Mesh would be ideal, but it's hard to find a quality mesh chair without going bankrupt.

lumbar support

adjustable armrests

I kind of fall between chairs, pun intended, when it comes to sizing because I have an athletic build and wide shoulders which means most racing style chairs are too narrow at the top and too wide at the bottom. What makes it harder is that there aren't alot of opportunity to try before I buy where I live.

I tried out two chairs from AK Racing today (team dignitas max and premium v2) and neither fit properly. The dignitas would squeeze my shoulderblades and the premium a little less so, but still too much to let me sit comfortably. I believe the dignitas max is a rebranded nitro, too bad it didn't fit as it was 30% off.

Brands that are available to me:

AKRacing

Corsair

Noblechairs

Arozzi

Playseat

Tesoro

DXseat

Alphagamer

Thermaltake

Budget is going to be in the Premium V2 range, unless something perfect shows up.

find a large office furniture store near you and sit in every single chair until you find one that is comfortable. Everyone is built differently, recommendations online are really not gonna be very helpful.

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz

7 minutes ago, treeroy said:

find a large office furniture store near you and sit in every single chair until you find one that is comfortable. Everyone is built differently, recommendations online are really not gonna be very helpful.

Indeed, but I don't have that available to me. The electronics store has a couple of gamer chairs which I mentioned and the furniture stores that are local to me only have the very bottom of the bucket when it comes to chairs.

DX is off the table, this rant had me laughing, alot.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a Corsair T1 or tried one and could comment?

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:55 PM, pzspah said:

DX is off the table, this rant had me laughing, a lot.

Well, that makes me happy I didn't buy one. This rant video is amazing though. haha.

I actually had to choose a new chair, and had to either go for the racing / gamer chair route or the office chair route.

I read online that getting a used high end office chair was the way to go, so I bought a used Steelcase Executive think chair for $230. Well worth it. However, no headrest, but I don't mind. Steelcase stuff is built like a tank. You might hunt around for used chairs. My other friend managed to get a Ikea Markus chair for $50 because the owner moved out of country and wanted to sell it fast.