So I'm giving mining one last try...

I'm trying to mine "Musicoin" in a mining pool.... but the pool I'm in is being a bit stupid.... well beyond stupid but I don't like using the R word....

the mining pool is called nomnom and what it's doing to piss me off is it seems to have a bit of a log jam..... you see the blocks have 3 stages of "maturity" they can be "new"  "Immature" and "mature" well this bleeping website has 178 blocks labeled as "New" and 19 labeled as "immature".... It's been collecting these new blocks for 7 monkey flipping hours now not paying me a dime for my work.... if they were an actual company I'd see to it that someone was fired....

7 hours of nothing!!!!

derp

14 minutes ago, Linksys120n said:

I'm trying to mine "Musicoin" in a mining pool.... but the pool I'm in is retarded

the mining pool is called nomnom and what it's doing to piss me off is it seems to have a bit of a log jam..... you see the blocks have 3 stages of "maturity" they can be "new"  "Immature" and "mature" well this fucking website has 178 blocks labeled as "New" and 19 labeled as "immature".... It's been collecting these new blocks for 7 mother fucking hours now not paying me a dime for my work.... if they were an actual company I'd see to it that someone was fired....

7 hours of nothing!!!!

Translated to adult.

Why are you trying mine an obscure coin in what is clearly a shit pool? If you are an ultra noob use nicehash otherwise mine Ethereum/Zcash depending on whether you have an AMD or NVidia GPU.

1 minute ago, tom_w141 said:

Translated to adult.

Why are you trying mine an obscure coin in what is clearly a shit pool? If you are an ultra noob use nicehash otherwise mine Ethereum/Zcash depending on whether you have an AMD or NVidia GPU.

Can't mine the popular ones I only have 2 gigs of VRAM and even still the mining calculators tell me I can get the same $ per day mining this so-called shitcoin

derp

10 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

Why are you trying mine an obscure coin in what is clearly a shit pool?

Another reason is that I kinda like the music on the actual musicoin website....

derp