LTT promo code for Sennheiser?

Heya I was going to buy some Sennheiser headsets, but I missed the sell by like a hour. Is there a LTT promo code for a discount? I know that Sennheiser is one of the sponsors that LTT has worked with in the past.

3 hours ago, The_Phenomenal_One said:

Heya I was going to buy some Sennheiser headsets, but I missed the sell by like a hour. Is there a LTT promo code for a discount? I know that Sennheiser is one of the sponsors that LTT has worked with in the past.

Doesn't look like it. 

Just now, NCIX Lampy said:

Doesn't look like it. 

Yeah that was the first thread I checked.

You werent looking for the Sennheiser HD6XX's were you?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

You werent looking for the Sennheiser HD6XX's were you?

Nah the Game Ones/ GSP 300s they were on sale for 40%/20% respectively 

Just now, The_Phenomenal_One said:

Nah the Game Ones/ GSP 300s they were on sale for 40%/20% respectively 

OOO, the G4me One's are nice. I use them for my PS4 since i had 518's/ Have HD6xx's for my PC

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

OOO, the G4me One's are nice. I use them for my PS4 since i had 518's/ Have HD6xx's for my PC

Yeah, gonna have to settle for for the GSP 300s now.

Just now, The_Phenomenal_One said:

Yeah, gonna have to settle for for the GSP 300s now.

Those are a good budget option from waht I can tell from Dmitri's review

I don't think Sennheiser has had discount code deal with LMG. They have sponsored event coverage and LMG regularly shows their stuff (mics, headphones etc.). But I think all Sennheiser deals featured on LMG channels are done via Massdrop.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv