Can someone help a fellow beginner out please?

I really wanna start bitcoin mining but I'm having a lot of trouble getting started. Through all the confusion of trying to get something started, I have acquired multiple wallets, have signed up for multiple pools, downloaded multiple mining software and countless other things. I have bfgminer but that closes after I put a password or no password in. cgminer only works with some usb thing to my understanding. Easyminer is for litecoin. I can't get guiminer to work for the life of me. and I have this windows store app called bitcoin miner that supposedly got me 113 satoshis which according to it means I have one bitcoin but i can't figure out how to get it to payout to one of my wallets. All in all I am very confused and all I want to do is at least get a couple bitcoins. I understand that it's a long process and I have the patience and I know that I don't have the greatest hardware but I also see that many people are doing this on old computers that they just have lying around. I have tried doing a bunch of research but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'm extremely sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot or if I broke a rule of the forum, I just need help.

A couple bitcoins? That amounts to several hundred dollars.

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

I know. I should have just said one. I just wanna start at least. My goal is to get one. But if i can figure out how to do this, I'll set it up on the multiple old computers I have laying around and just leave them for a good amount of time and see what happens. 

Mining bitcoin directly without asics is basicly useless, either you mine alternate cryptocurrencies and convert them to bitcoin in an exchange or you just use nicehash that mines other coins but pays you directly in bitcoin. You have to keep an eye out for power consumption if you pay your own bills.

OK, that really helps a lot. I have a 750ti which I know is kinda old and not that powerful but it gets the job done. So i'll look into zcash and nicehash. But thank you so much for not only taking time out of your day to respond but also giving me a solid answer. 

Use NiceHash! The easiest miner for those who don't understand mining, just input a BTC address and go. :P

Yeah I just started using it based on a previous reply that I got. Thanks for the recommendation though. So far it's been working. It's been benchmarking the GPU since around 5pm and it is now 11:45pm and we still have the CPU to benchmark too. But it's the farthest I have ever gotten.