Gaming Image Quality Showdown - PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 & PC

LinusTech

Those other guys have made watered down PC experiences, Nintendo has made a fantastic toy.

I couldn't agree more. If someone wants a family gaming machine that is genuinely suitable for all ages, the WiiU is the way to go. If its the single player experience you want, get a PC. (or steam box I guess, we'll have to wait and see).

Here's the sample footage uploaded to YouTube:

Xbox 360

Entry Level PC

Premium PC

Xbox One

Playstation 4

I will be working on creating torrent links to download the full size files of the above, but it might take me a day or two. I'm kinda traveling right now.

When will the torrent be uploaded? Youtube's compression makes the comparison videos much less useful than their uncompressed original form.

Bump.

I know your a noob so it's OK but we don't like people bumping threads too much. 

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

IMHO there was a good reason for bumping this thread. Seems to have been forgotten.

I hope I'm not the only one that actually cares about the higher quality videos that would allow me to see the graphical differences among the platforms much more clearly.

IMHO there was a good reason for bumping this thread. Seems to have been forgotten.

I hope I'm not the only one that actually cares about the higher quality videos that would allow me to see the graphical differences among the platforms much more clearly.

I sad too much as in pointless which this really isn't.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

just for fun i'll be seeding these with probably 10MB/s up since i'm at uni 

CPU: i5 3570K; Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V; RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB); GPU: MSI R7850 Twin Frozr; Case: Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition; Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue (500GB); PSU: Thermaltake Modular PSU 750 Watts

I'll be seeding these a crapload once my seedbox comes back up.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

I'm seeding as hard as I can.

datupload_zps5d450fb2.jpg

Edit: This is here to make me feel better about myself.

My daily driver.

• CPU
    Intel i5 6600 K
  • Motherboard
    Asus Maximus VIII Hero
  • RAM
    16 Gig of G.Skill TridentZ Series 3000 Mhz
  • GPU
    EVGA 1070 FTW edition
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 Series 250GB for boot + WD 2TB Black
  • PSU
    Corsair RM 750W
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100 V2
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K 70 LUX
  • Mouse
    Corsair Raptor M45
  • PCPartPicker URL

I'm seeding as hard as I can.

Edit: This is here to make me feel better about myself.

Thank you sir!

SEED GOT DAMN IT!

These speeds are a flash back to 56k dial up speeds. :(

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

My upload speed is 100x faster then what I am getting to DL, I know not many people care to seed out there but it would look a lot better fully downloaded then with how YouTube craps it out.

I average like 0.3kbit/s on the torrents atm :(

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Was expecting more than placeholder

ALL THE PLACEHOLDERS!

Linus, you are clearly post farming, which is against the CoC. Someone ban this clown.

why the place holders

Anyone who's been on XDA-Developers knows why people use placeholders - to hold another post for relevant information should the first one become full, and they need overflow. Lots of overflow. :D

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Anyone who's been on XDA-Developers knows why people use placeholders - to hold another post for relevant information should the first one become full, and they need overflow.

You must be new here ;)

I'm the Forum Owl

*Who*

I am getting not able to connect to UDP Tracker and no DHT Nodes available with all of the torrent files that have been posted.

I am getting not able to connect to UDP Tracker and no DHT Nodes available with all of the torrent files that have been posted.

Well looks like I managed to get the files through DHT but none of the UDP trackers as it says unable to connect. Anyone else having theses problems? Either way ill just leave it seeding until its no longer needed.

Anyone who's been on XDA-Developers knows why people use placeholders - to hold another post for relevant information should the first one become full, and they need overflow.

It's a joke.  :)

I am seeding till I go to bed, then will continue to seed after I wake up, not a big fan of running my pc in a hot room for 24hrs D:

seeding.. and very interesting to watch the differences in quality between gaming machines

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

What Splitter did you use to get rid of HDCP?

once i am down downloading i will continue to seed 

Aselwyn1

What Splitter did you use to get rid of HDCP?

once i am down downloading i will continue to seed

I think they pictured it in the video you can probably get enough information off of it to find it.

As for seeding I think I have that covered for the most part. ~175gb uploaded across the 5 files...

• 1 month later...

I can't play the torrent files! even with VLC. Please help! I know this was uploaded a while ago but I just got interested now. :/

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.