EKWB Fluid Gaming (Pre-Roll Landing Page)

CPotter

oh, the res and pump are combined into one unit that's always oriented properly... cool :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

That InWin product placement tho.

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

If I can get 4 360 rads, 2 GPU blocks and a CPU block loop for less than 500$ then we have a deal!

System Spec: H87 mobo from Zotac, I3 4130, 4GB ddr3 1600mhz Cas 11, WD green 2TB all in side of a Cooler Mater Elite 120

1 hour ago, Đỗ Đức Huy said:

If I can get 4 360 rads, 2 GPU blocks and a CPU block loop for less than 500$ then we have a deal!

Except that those are aluminium rads, blocks and fittings and should be avoided like the plague. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

4 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Except that those are aluminium rads, blocks and fittings and should be avoided like the plague. 

Don't mix ya metals and you'll be fine. Case in point almost all automobile radiators are Aluminum. 

Learn some Chemistry brah

System Spec: H87 mobo from Zotac, I3 4130, 4GB ddr3 1600mhz Cas 11, WD green 2TB all in side of a Cooler Mater Elite 120

13 minutes ago, Đỗ Đức Huy said:

Don't mix ya metals and you'll be fine. Case in point almost all automobile radiators are Aluminum. 

Learn some Chemistry brah

All of the best radiators ever made for PCs are copper. All of EKs line that are actually good happen to be copper. These kits are abysmal. Pretty much no room for expansion.

I'm well aware of metal mixing and whatnot. Thanks moon runes. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

41 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

All of the best radiators ever made for PCs are copper. All of EKs line that are actually good happen to be copper. These kits are abysmal. Pretty much no room for expansion.

I'm well aware of metal mixing and whatnot. Thanks moon runes. 

The kits are okay for the price, we like to keep our kidneys unlike some....

7 hours ago, Đỗ Đức Huy said:

right no you can get 2x 240mm + 2x GPU block for 500$.

Water cooling still isn't cheap if you want to have a lot of radiators and 2 GPUs cooled by it.

6 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

If pump is also from aluminium, there shouldn't be any problem. Because in that case it would be just aluminium and distilled water with anti growth thingy.

Trust me ... EKWB isn't that sloppy to make some cheap components, that will get ruined that fast.

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

6 hours ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Yea may be sponsored but Jay did a video on them already

12 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

If pump is also from aluminium, there shouldn't be any problem. Because in that case it would be just aluminium and distilled water with anti growth thingy.

Trust me ... EKWB isn't that sloppy to make some cheap components, that will get ruined that fast.

I'm well ware about EKWB and the great stuff they do. I run their blocks. Also those Pastel coolants have anti growth and biocides in them. So you can have your pretty pink rig and it's mashup of metal blocks and rads. 

Aluminium isn't as good as copper for performance. But then again these are "gamer" kits. Cutting costs and all that. Probably better than a AIO. Just the expansion lets them down imo. 

9 minutes ago, RavBAD said:

Yea may be sponsored but Jay did a video on them already

Mostly an advert though. Want those temp graphs. 

Ugh I want this just cause, shame it wont fit my single fan 1060 6gb xD just have to wait for my next upgrade.

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________