The latest WAN Show was nuts !

DeViLzzz

Seriously my God The WAN Show on Nov. 22, 2013 .....

All the crazy problems and even when they got the audio right wth was that noise in the background while that guy was talking?  It sounded like vehicles driving right by where they were sitting and then there was thumping in the mics. 

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

They had a few noob-moments, but aside from that, a very good show. They've had glitch-free shows that were much worse than this one

This was almost one of my favourites, aside from the audio issues (which I care little about). That Noctua cake was awesome, the ending was amazing

#pookloo

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

When are they uploading it to youtube!??!?

I MUST SEE IT!

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

But linus eating cake was amazing.

Signatures are stupid.

This was almost one of my favourites, aside from the audio issues (which I care little about). That Noctua cake was awesome, the ending was amazing

#pookloo

Noctua cake was awesome and I haven't seen the ending yet though so ..

Unfortunately my internet connection isn't good enough to watch livestreams anymore. Used to be, then twitch must've done something to change how they work. I blame twitch because I'm pretty certain nothing's changed on my end.

EDIT: Even the archives take forever to watch since it's so slow to load the video.

Unfortunately my internet connection isn't good enough to watch livestreams anymore. Used to be, then twitch must've done something to change how they work. I blame twitch because I'm pretty certain nothing's changed on my end.

Twitch is a total mess right now.  I think the console gamers coming to Twitch is ruining things.  Their site has not been upgraded to handle the traffic.

Twitch is a total mess right now.  I think the console gamers coming to Twitch is ruining things.  Their site has not been upgraded to handle the traffic.

If you're referring to the PS4/XBone, it isn't solely that either, since I've been having these problems for a bit over a month now.

Cookiemonstah still waiting for the WAN show archive No cookies for Linus! (unless if his going to give me a gaming rig thats worth 3k) thats how much i value ma cookieeees

last WAN show whas awesome  :D 

and if you get a headache, you are a plookloo  :ph34r:

The show was funny but so messed up!

I am from europe and i usually get to watch the live show about once a month or once in two months. All the other times it's just too late for me to watch it. So yesterday i was abled to watch it, i was excited for the show and stayed up until freakin 2 a.m. when they finally got sorted out the major technical difficulties. But apperantly that wasn't all. At 4 am in the morning, when they finally found a laptop that works and the powerpoint for the freaking build logs of the week, i was so freakin tired. Even more tired than Linus and tired of the show! So i went to bed right after the build logs.

Now don't get me wrong, watching the show live is awesome. It's more fun than watching the archive, but with dem technical difficulties, i don't want to stay up and waste my sleep.

Yesterday's WAN show could've ended an hour earlier if there wasn't so much fail.

Linus, you need to get your crap together and fix your live show!

You said you need some special equip but you don't have the money. You considered another donation campagne....so... DO IT!

I am certainley not alone when i am saying, that i am willing to contribute some money, if you can get a the technical difficulties sorted out and finally get a flawless stream running.

(and maybe give us some forum badges) :- P

who cares...

I gotta wait for the archive. Aparently watching on a 65 in tv while laying down after being up since 4am make it hard to stay up expecialy when they start around 8:30 in my time zone. I hate my damn job

Isnt the WAN show meant to be on youtube by now it 4am here and im still waiting :(

Sadly, I didn't watch the WAN show yesterday. :( I wen't to see my brother in his senior class play. I got on just in time to see pookloo, but didn't hear what "pookloo" actually meant!

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Or you could go and watch it on twitch... http://www.twitch.tv/linustech/b/482193173

it never seems to get into my youtube subs thing until sunday. twich seems to break up a lot for me.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Sadly I was busy doing other things during the show, but I caught the last bit of it (when they actually brought the cake on screen) and it seemed fine.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I thought it was great.  The audio issues were not.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

The echoing was funny, but the show started very late. I know Linus said sorry and all that, but you can only say that so many times before people start thinking 'Yeah, ok, whatever'. After a while it just seems to not be genuine due to the frequency.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

they have to setup a default wan show equipment and let it there for always! they can even buy a good HD cam for streaming it. because why usinging a 4k camera if you are using it evrywhere????? Just buy a good HD cam plus mic and let it there for always and for the gear don't screw with it! if it aint broken leave it.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

im watching the archive. i dont really watch it live.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

classic Linus...wouldn't be a Linus' Production™ if it was all professional and perfect.