FX-8320 w/ Hyper 212 Evo or FX-8350 w/ wraith

Just now, Red Hardware said:

Then you are not a good pc builder

and im sure he is going to be happier with that ryzen 5 and RX580 8gb and will accept to wait a little more 

I don't think you understand, I already bought the 1060 so I can't go with the RX580 and it's more expensive to go with Ryzen than what it is rn

10 minutes ago, Red Hardware said:

Then(with full respect) you are not a good pc builder

and I'm sure he is going to be happier with that ryzen 5 and RX580 8gb and will accept to wait a little more 

Let's say I did sell the mobo and go with Ryzen it's still $137 over budget 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/m7QfZ8

4 minutes ago, for7hyp3 said:

I don't think you understand, I already bought the 1060 so I can't go with the RX580 and it's more expensive to go with Ryzen than what it is rn

First you said your budget is 700

and then you said that you have purchased the case and now you are saying that you already bought that 1060

How should i no all of these with out you telling me and " understand theme" ?

It's better to end it here

8350 is a better choice . 

Have a nice day

1 minute ago, for7hyp3 said:

Let's say I did sell the mobo and go with Ryzen it's still $137 over budget 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/m7QfZ8

you spent so much on Case specially for a budget build

the psu is $40 

and you can buy a ssd later

and have a 580 (8gb) instead of that 3gb 1060 

and have $30 to spend on a good looking case

6 minutes ago, Red Hardware said:

you spent so much on Case specially for a budget build

the psu is $40 

and you can buy a ssd later

and have a 580 (8gb) instead of that 3gb 1060 

and have $30 to spend on a good looking case

Yea your suggestion would have been good except like I said before I started this build several months ago. If I knew about Ryzen and RX5xx at that time I would have waited for it, but they never mentioned it till a few months later. In summary the combination of spanning this build over several months in which new hardware showed up and the fact that he keeped changing his budget made this build a nightmare to do. Honestly if I could I would sell all the parts and start over but I don't have the time to do that. And in my personal opinion it's best to start off with a SSD and get a HDD for mass storage later, since I personally find a HDD based system really slow and unresponsive, especially the more full the HDD gets. I grew with a Raid 0 in my home pc than I moved to a SSD so I was always used to fast loading times and such 

As an AMD fan,

Neither of those CPUs have any place in any budget, unless you are getting them INCREDIBLY cheap (<$40-50).

For $65 you could get an i5-2500k http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intel-Core-i5-2500K-3-3GHz-Quad-Core-Processor-/252988155581?hash=item3ae744e6bd:g:5g8AAOSwLsBZPva4

For a bit more you could get a i5-3570k https://www.ebay.com/i/263020349606?chn=ps&dispItem=1

CPU: i7-4790 GPU: R9 Nitro Fury Tri-X RAM: 16GB @ 1600MHz | SSD: 480GB PNY PSU: EVGA 850BQ

Jr. Systems Administrator

A SysAdmin's Haiku:

It's not DNS

There's no way it's DNS

It was DNS

On 6/15/2017 at 1:24 AM, for7hyp3 said:

So I looked into it and I guess they must have removed the quad core limit at some time, the last time I tried running far Cry 4 on a dual core was back when I had a G3258 and at the time no dual core CPU, HT or not, would run far Cry.

regardless if I were to get the G4560, even thought it has a better upgrade path, would mean I would have to buy a

new motherboard and I already have the motherboard for the AM3+

G3258 has no hyper threading.

On 6/15/2017 at 2:12 AM, Red Hardware said:

First you said your budget is 700

and then you said that you have purchased the case and now you are saying that you already bought that 1060

How should i no all of these with out you telling me and " understand theme" ?

It's better to end it here

8350 is a better choice . 

Have a nice day

You realize it's pretty much impossible to pick up a 580 ATM that doesn't cost over $350, right?

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

On 2017-06-14 at 2:43 PM, Saurfang said:

As an AMD fan,

Neither of those CPUs have any place in any budget, unless you are getting them INCREDIBLY cheap (<$40-50).

For $65 you could get an i5-2500k http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intel-Core-i5-2500K-3-3GHz-Quad-Core-Processor-/252988155581?hash=item3ae744e6bd:g:5g8AAOSwLsBZPva4

For a bit more you could get a i5-3570k https://www.ebay.com/i/263020349606?chn=ps&dispItem=1

I did consider buying used older hardware to save money but then theres the issue of not knowing the condition of the part and how much longer it will lasy. If i was building it for myself then yes i would probably get used hardware but since its not for me I opted to go for new hardware that i know will work and will last.