For All The Critisism That Marijuana Gets...Do You Enjoy It?

ChillKyle

Hey people. So wanted to start a poll about Marijuana. Since now currently it is legal in the state of Washington and Colorado to own a ounce or less and smoke it within your own privacy(been like that for a couple of months) do you enjoy it? I'm in no way trying to endorse it. But in my experiences I like Marijuana a lot better over drinking because I don't feel sick the next morning. What do you guys think?

I dont smoke it, but you ever seen a marijuana overdose? Shit dude may go asleep hard as f*ck, but when he'll wake up he'll only eat you fridge up worse than GabeN would. Seen someone have a traffic accident due to that? Nope, them dude gonna go 20km/h or wont even find exit from the parking lot.

More people died over alcohol, than marijuana...

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I'm not saying there's a need for it. I don't "need" to do it but it's like a casual pleasure just like other things (sex, drinking)

I've really never tried it. I have no inclination to, really - but I have no negative feelings toward it. I believe it is as inherently dangerous as a potato. In other words, making it illegal and therefore pushing it out of the public eye is utterly foolish and silly.

But that's just my opinion and all. ;)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

@Whiskers I thank you for your opinion. I think that Marijuana is stupid to make illegal.

I thank you for your thanking-ness.

And I concur. It is indeed stupid. Utterly so. Bring on the weed.

(Also, 'Chill' Kyle... I see what you did there. ;) )

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

I enjoy both weed and alcohol, but not at the same time. Both at the same time causes me to huddle over the toilet for hours and pass out in the bathtub till daylight. 

That being said, I drink maybe every other weekend, but only smoke maybe a few times a year.

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

Never tried, no interest in it. Of course I don't drink either, so maybe I am just crazy.  I tend to rather do things than waste my time high and I have more fun in social situation being myself than a drunk me.  Anyone who thinks there are no negatives though, are crazy, but I do believe it should be made legal and then we could tax the hell out of it and lower the power of these ridiculous gangs.

I don't really like drinking either. I just don't want to feel addicted to it. For marijuana I feel someone can quit at anytime without the physical need of doing it.

I don't anymore. I get so paranoid now. I enjoy drinking more because I feel more happy than paranoid, better buzz for me. Drinkings really stupid tho. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I live in Washington state, I have never tried it and will definitely try it once we can actually buy it. Some of people I work with from other states seem to think it is the greatest thing ever... so I'll have to try it and see.

I do like it as well but I don't do it as often as I like to due to me trying to go back into the military (had chapter 11 discharge in basic training for not meeting their standards whle I was in Army National Guard).

I live in Washington state, I have never tried it and will definitely try it once we can actually buy it. Some of people I work with from other states seem to think it is the greatest thing ever... so I'll have to try it and see.

It's a great experience. Hey eric maybe sometime we could start a LAN party in WA

No I'm not really interested in permanently and seriously damaging my heart, brain or lungs...

I'll be honest, I prefer "other" things but I do still enjoy a bit of weed when I'm with my friends or if I just need to relax. I don't really like having too much but a couple of cones/bowls (whatever you want to call them) is great because I can still control myself and my thoughts easily so I don't do stupid stuff. 

I reckon it should be legal but with similar sorts of restrictions as alcohol. 

I honestly think weed should only be taken for medical reasons and not for fun,its a drug and it will always be a drug in my eyes, You wouldn't go around taking laxatives for fun would you.

I've tried it a few times.

It's not 'that' great, but it is definitely more enjoyable than smoking cigarettes. But I don't enjoy that much that I smoke all the time.

Maybe like 8-10 times in a year.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

I don't smoke marijuana myself, but I do know plenty of people who do, and it really doesn't affect you other than make you lazy, hungry, and sleepy.. I really don't see what's so bad about it, or why it's on the same level as crack, heroin, and all sorts of actual drugs... I mean really the pain pills in your cabinet are worse for you than it... (Take 14 of those, and it'll be the last headache you ever have..)   I feel like most of the people against it are people who are just ignorant, and hear from someone that it's bad, and therefore it's evil to them for some unknown reason. At this rate it'll end up being legal finally, which makes sense since people get in trouble for having something as harmless as a potato(as someone stated), since I can't see why anyone would goto a prison full of people who have actually done real criminal acts for something so dumb..(For most people to get it: It's actually wasting your tax dollars on the prisons to hold them, the police time spent hunting them, and just all-around pointlessness..) If you don't like pot then don't smoke it no-one's going to force you to. /rant

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

More people died over alcohol, than marijuana...

Not too sure what your point is here,  of course more people have died from alcohol, significantly more people consume alcohol than weed. 43%of American males have had a drink in the last 2 hours while only 7% have consumed marijuana.  That's an order of magnitude.  

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I honestly think weed should only be taken for medical reasons and not for fun,its a drug and it will always be a drug in my eyes, You wouldn't go around taking laxatives for fun would you.

People go around drinking alcohol for fun and alcohol is much worse. Caffeine's also a drug. It just annoys me when people say they wouldn't do drugs for fun but then completely ignore stuff like alcohol.

Not too sure what your point is here, of course more people have died from alcohol, significantly more people consume alcohol than weed. 43%of American males have had a drink in the last 2 hours while only 7% have consumed marijuana. That's an order of magnitude.

really and how exactly could anyone have an accurate percentage of that

People go around drinking alcohol for fun and alcohol is much worse. Caffeine's also a drug. It just annoys me when people say they wouldn't do drugs for fun but then completely ignore stuff like alcohol.

who said he was ignoring alcohol? he might feel exactly the same about alcohol.

My take is this:  if you can handle it, you won't become a burden on society because of it, then regardless of what it is, go for it.  But if I am inconvenience by someone else's drug habit, or have to pay through taxes to loo after them when they become paranoid/depressed or psychotic then it should remain illegal.

really and how exactly could anyone have an accurate percentage of that

in depth studies and surveys.

http://www.niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/drinking-statistics

http://www.gallup.com/poll/163835/tried-marijuana-little-changed-80s.aspx

https://nsduhweb.rti.org/

EDIT: the links to all the information regarding how many people they study, how they carry out the studies and how they account for misinformation, etc, is all in the links.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.