how do you guys tell a girl you like her?

AustinTheIntern

do you guys tell them up front or give them hints? 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Asking a tech forum for girl advice?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Be like a moose. 

Dig a hole, pee in it, then role around in it.  BAM all the ladies.

In all seriousness. Just tell her, worst thing that happens, she says no. Dont count or anything. dont think it through just go right in and say. "I like you". Preferably when you two are alone but anytime really.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

you literally copied me from another thread when this was asked

you literally copied me from another thread when this was asked

Really? Never saw it =3

This aint quantum physics FFS!

Tell her youre interested in her and ask her out. Thanks to people like you most women think were are retards or gay...

You need to ask Linus to do "How to ask a girl out As Fast As Possible" video and a channel Linus Date Tips.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Just go and say it. The worst thing she does is reject you/friend zone you/add you to her list of gay friends :D

The best way to tell a girl you like her is to break into her house at night.  When she wakes up from her peaceful slumber, you will be gently caressing her alarm clock.  Now this step is crucial: You take a  gallon drum filled with pigs' blood and write "I love you" in sharpie on it.  Hope this helps!

There is no magic answer that will make it easy.  It is tough at any age to put your feelings on the table and allow yourself to be vulnerable.  You just have to tell her.  What ever her response, it will generally better than not telling her and never knowing what could have been.  Good luck...

Most of the time telling her straight is the way to go though.

Or giving her a rape pill and having your way with her, but that when she would say no in the first place.

Ministry of StopIt!

Im telling you, do the moose thing.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

do the moose thing.

Stand in middle of a road at night staring at a incoming car headlights and then getting killed by it?

Ministry of StopIt!

breathe first

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Stand in middle of a road at night staring at a incoming car headlights and then getting killed by it?

No. Dig a hole, pee in it, then role around in it.  BAM all the ladies.

Yeah but you kill your chances of future spoils... you gotta think for the long term, man.

Then use sleeping pills.

No. Dig a hole, pee in it, then role around in it.  BAM all the ladies.

As in ladies you mean those homeless ones with 3 or 4 teeth left?

Ministry of StopIt!

You know, I have only truly liked 2 girls. The first one let me down gently (strange because she was a rough person) and the second let me down hard (told me she wasn't looking for a relationship, started dating a complete douche nozzle the next month.)

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)