E3 - Everthing confirmed so far

Master Disaster

Anybody else think MS were disingenuous with the whole 'EXCLUSIVE' marketing?

I fail to see how PUBG is an Xbox One exclusive seeing as its already out on PC but because they said "Exclusive Xbox One X Launch" onscreen they can get away with it.

They did that with the large majority of the games shown too, most of them are either already out on PC or are launching at the same time. Typical MS lying BS.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

14 hours ago, rn8686 said:

Inb4 next Metro game announced (or Arktika 1 released, something from 4A is coming I think). 

Well, I called it

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

Just now, rn8686 said:

Well, I called it

You violated your NDA in the process.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Just now, ARikozuM said:

You violated your NDA in the process.

Dont have any NDA lol, I could simply tell it was coming (Dont work there). It was obvious it would be announced around the time of Arktika 1 and them not reply to messages asking if they would be at E3 seemed strange (Thats what a CM is meant to do). 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

So Bethesda is actually advertising that they're adding microtransations to Fallout 4 and Skyrim in this presentation? 

Damn Wolfenstein II looks amazing. That is by far the best thing I have seen at E3 so far this year. Plus it looks like it's on the same engine as Doom, so it should run incredible on midrange hardware.

Bethesda's conference was an abysmal disappointment.

Wolfenstein and the vr stuff were the only things worth watching. I would have expected even the slightest teaser of a new ip, especially Starfield. Especially since they had the fucking star background.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

hopefully wolfenstein wont be a broken mess like the first

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

1 minute ago, laminutederire said:

People you forgot the new dishonored announcement! 

What dishonored announcement?

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

2 minutes ago, Notional said:

What dishonored announcement?

It appears to be either a new game or a large dlc :)

1 minute ago, laminutederire said:

It appears to be either a new game or a large dlc :)

Looks like an expandalone. Should have been a DLC for Dishonored 2, but I guess it sold so poorly, they don't want to hold back the sales of this. Once I'm done with Mass Effect Andromeda, I can go back to Dishonored 2. Read something that microstutter should be fixed now. Hopefully they got the entire engine issue somewhat solved.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Just now, Notional said:

Looks like an expandalone. Should have been a DLC for Dishonored 2, but I guess it sold so poorly, they don't want to hold back the sales of this. Once I'm done with Mass Effect Andromeda, I can go back to Dishonored 2. Read something that microstutter should be fixed now. Hopefully they got the entire engine issue somewhat solved.

I finished it rather smoothly last month, so I guess they fixed issues :)

Yeah that lay be true ;, I'm curious to see if having bought the game will get us a price cut on this then :)

19 minutes ago, laminutederire said:

I finished it rather smoothly last month, so I guess they fixed issues :)

Yeah that lay be true ;, I'm curious to see if having bought the game will get us a price cut on this then :)

Based on steam, it would be a no. Which is a shame, because you can get a lot of good games at that price.

4 minutes ago, Notional said:

Based on steam, it would be a no. Which is a shame, because you can get a lot of good games at that price.

The bundle lets you get the game for 20€ instead of 30€ when bought with dishonored 2, so maybe we will receive a coupon for that through steam or they'll add an option for us to only pay 20€. That would be more acceptable and way more attractive for those who have bought dishonored 2 already!

2 minutes ago, laminutederire said:

The bundle lets you get the game for 20€ instead of 30€ when bought with dishonored 2, so maybe we will receive a coupon for that through steam or they'll add an option for us to only pay 20€. That would be more acceptable and way more attractive for those who have bought dishonored 2 already!

Steam has the option to bundle things. So when you have one or more parts of the bundle, you can buy the bundle without that part and save money. However, this is at the discretion of the publisher, and in this case they did not add that option. I hope they will later on though. At least support the people who actually shelled out for Dishonored 2.

14 minutes ago, Notional said:

Steam has the option to bundle things. So when you have one or more parts of the bundle, you can buy the bundle without that part and save money. However, this is at the discretion of the publisher, and in this case they did not add that option. I hope they will later on though. At least support the people who actually shelled out for Dishonored 2.

Especially when the sales weren't that good, don't screw on the few that actually supported you in the first place !

I just watched Bethesdas conference... YAWN

VR Stuff - Meh

Paid mods again?

Dishonored 2 whatever it is looked cool

Don't remember the middle due to boredom

Wolfenstein 2 though, FUCK YEAH that looked incredible. Personally I loved the other 2 Wolfs anyway, both were great but Wolf 2 looks to be another level. also given how well Doom runs I wouldn't worry about it being a mess on launch because it won't, Machine Games likely just borrow everything ID did with Doom and used it as a base to start with.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Remember folks, the PC gaming show is up next between the Bethesda one and the Ubisoft one.

Its starts at 10:00 Pacific, 13:00 EDT, 17:00UTC, 18:00BST, 19:00CEST

https://www.twitch.tv/pcgamer

7 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

So Bethesda is actually advertising that they're adding microtransations to Fallout 4 and Skyrim in this presentation? 

-------

Current Rig

-------

6 hours ago, suicidalfranco said:

hopefully wolfenstein wont be a broken mess like the first

By first I am guessing you don't really mean the first right?

Castle Wolfenstein (1981)

Beyond Castle Wolfenstein (1984)
Wolfenstein 3D (1992)

Spear of Destiny (1992)
Return to Castle Wolfenstein (2001) (I only played this one)

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (2003)

Wolfenstein RPG (2008)

Wolfenstein (2009) (This one?)

Wolfenstein: The New Order (2014)
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (2015)

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

48 minutes ago, The Benjamins said:

By first I am guessing you don't really mean the first right?

Castle Wolfenstein (1981)

Beyond Castle Wolfenstein (1984)
Wolfenstein 3D (1992)

Spear of Destiny (1992)
Return to Castle Wolfenstein (2001) (I only played this one)

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (2003)

Wolfenstein RPG (2008)

Wolfenstein (2009) (This one?)

Wolfenstein: The New Order (2014)
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (2015)

the new order

once reached the museum it all went slow mo for me, stopped trying and unistalled it when i reached the part with the moon expo

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>