to destroy

bcguru9384
Go to solution Solved by dalekphalm,
12 hours ago, bcguru9384 said:

to destroy is easy and takes no intelligence.

to build takes brains and help.

should we master destruction or creation?

what do you think?

Destroying some things is easy - but for other things, takes a significant amount of creativity and intelligence.

You're generalizing, no doubt to create some pseudo-philosophical discussion.

Creation and destruction go hand in hand. We cannot do one without the other. Both are necessary and (in the right circumstances) good. Any other thinking is black and white and unhelpful to reality.

12 hours ago, bcguru9384 said:

to destroy is easy and takes no intelligence.

to build takes brains and help.

should we master destruction or creation?

what do you think?

Destroying some things is easy - but for other things, takes a significant amount of creativity and intelligence.

Creation and destruction go hand in hand. We cannot do one without the other. Both are necessary and (in the right circumstances) good. Any other thinking is black and white and unhelpful to reality.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Can't have alpha without Omega. Can't have a beginning without a end. Can't have creation without destruction. 

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

generalizing is easy when you cant process things thoroughly, Just saying as an example , the nuclear bomb wasn't created by a bunch of stupid people when we're talking about destruction , destruction can also be organized & planned out & executed thoroughly & call it for the better of tomorrow.

Details separate people.

But... I like to blow stuff up

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

18 hours ago, bcguru9384 said:

To destroy is easy and takes no intelligence.

the_gadget_1945_small.jpg

18 hours ago, bcguru9384 said:

To build takes brains and help.

larger.jpg

"Do as I say, not as I do."

-Because you actually care if it makes sense.

“The more clearly we can focus our attention on the wonders and realities of the universe about us, the less taste we shall have for destruction.” 
 Rachel Carson

7 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

?? 

13 hours ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

generalizing is easy when you cant process things thoroughly, Just saying as an example , the nuclear bomb wasn't created by a bunch of stupid people when we're talking about destruction , destruction can also be organized & planned out & executed thoroughly & call it for the better of tomorrow.

And making a nuclear bomb is some intense levels of "creation" 

- snip-

I find the entropy of existence to be both chaotic and self defining in a very oxymoron way.  One might say a lack of intrinsic order in existence is chaotic, but one might also fairly assume that a complete lack of order would be more uniform.   

To  deconstruct an object is to equalize the existence for each of the parts,  they then no longer have an individual role to play, but all share the same meaningless existence as debris of no specific purpose. .

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.