1080p gaming fx 8350 with crossfire rx 570

Hey Guys, I am planning new upgrades to my pc , my specs are as follows

CPU :AMD FX 8350 at stock frequency(4.0 ghz)

GPU : AMD RX 570x Sapphire nitro 4gb oc

Motherboard : asus m5a 97 le r2.0

ram : 1866mhz kingston hyper x fury 4gb * 2

PSU : 850w antec hcg

I care about whichever price is lower should i get a ryzen build with a 1500x with 8 gb ram with the same gpu or another RX 570 from the same manufacturer  ijust want to play GTA 5 at 1080p with every setting completely maxed out at constant 60+fps.

BTW will the 970 motherboard handle the extra bridgeless gpu.  I just dont want any < 60 fps or stutterring

10 minutes ago, Laban Lendup Sherpa said:

BTW will the 970 motherboard handle the extra bridgeless gpu.  I just dont want any < 60 fps or stutterring

bridgeless matters when you crossfire, and all crossfire does not require a bridge anymore regardless of the motherboard

fx 8320 is dead, despite having good clock speed and high core coubt but its IPC (instruction per clock) makes it worse than a dual core i3 from intel and certainly way worse than Ryzen R5

58 minutes ago, Laban Lendup Sherpa said:

should i get a ryzen build with a 1500x with 8 gb ram with the same gpu

this. Single gpu set ups are better all around and have less problems and that's a nice cup upgrade too.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

I know you want ultra everything at 60FPS, but GTA has some settings where you really won't see the difference and your FPS will tank. Also it's rarely a good idea to SLi/CF unless you're already at the most powerful card and still need more performance. 

Also your CPU is what is likely causing the stuttering since GTA is heavy on the CPU, go Ryzen

That's an F in the profile pic

Thanks for the help guys I think i'm gonna save up and buy a ryzen 1600 .  

On 6/4/2017 at 9:27 AM, Laban Lendup Sherpa said:

ijust want to play GTA 5 at 1080p with every setting completely maxed out at constant 60+fps.

I'd be surprised if you are not close to that at something like high detail. Now, if you want to max out everything regardless of whether it makes a difference, well, probably the additional GPU would help, maybe OC the CPU a bit to be on the safe side, but...

sell your used gpu and buy a new, more powerful card. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Dexterrlab 97,Vortical Box,Space Ghost C2, Verrm,FrankV,Froody 129 and Killer 5247  I ordered my Parts on the 25th of June and hopefully they will ship today from Chennai.I ordered a Ryzen 1600 and i will be looking to  overclock it to 3.6 or 3.7 ghz  for cooling i ordered the coolermaster masterliquid 240( non pro version ) i think it should be able to keep the 65 w tdp cpu below 55 celcius.For the mobo i ordered the gigabyte gaming 3  b 350 motherboard , i am also replacing my coolermaster k 380:(  cabinet with a deepcool frostwin v2.0 air cooler  that could not handle the fx 8350 at all with an antec p9 case .For The RAM I ordered 8 GB Kingston Hyperx Fury 2400 mhz(part no. - HX424C15FB2/8) I Did not have the budget to spend any more and i will upgrade my ram to some 3000 mhz Gskill Trident RGB later on. I will also be starting a new thread on buying ram as i found the QVL lists by both the RAM and Motherboard  vendors to be confusing for example  kingston says certain models of their DDR 4 HyperX RAM is compatible with all ryzen CPU 's while some motherboard Vendors such as Gigabyte dont have that particular Part name in Their QVL .As you can see this issue may be a small matter for experienced builders but for the newbies this is going to be a confusing thing.

Hope You All Will Post There as well Thank You So Much For All Your Help.