InWin S-Frame limited edition black/gold

This is going to be spectacular.  I love the paint finish you've achieved, far superior to brushed aluminium if you ask me.

On 2/7/2017 at 10:08 PM, MooseCheese said:

This is going to be spectacular.  I love the paint finish you've achieved, far superior to brushed aluminium if you ask me.

thanks xD

• 1 month later...
Here I am to show you some amazing liquid cooling components that I get thanks to Bitspower support. Amazing product as always

LFmCoZ6.jpg

oH91oqc.jpg
DfZOP1J.jpg
FWCtaZg.jpg
xoggRhR.jpg
4Y8h8FB.jpg
FImUNwN.jpg
7Ra6iKh.jpg
wN3Mk0H.jpg
p9fceZN.jpg
bwVY1Ag.jpg
s7Qu7CP.jpg
DEjwSjH.jpg
XPCYPhj.jpg
sY8ZF2V.jpg
PPi5ouF.jpg

Damn those look good, I'm ganna really consider them for my loop. Really like the GPU block, (only thing stopping me doing a full XSPC loop, the GPU blocks are UGLY) 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

I think that Bitspower & EK  do the best looking waterblocks for Gpu

Looks like this'll be an awesome build!  Im digging the colors, and nice photography!

CPU - 1700X 3.7gHz | CPU Cooler - EK and Singularity Custom Loop | Motherboard -  Asus X370 Crosshair VI w/ EK Monoblock | RAM - Corsair Vengeance RGB (4x8GB) 3000Mhz w/ Silver Paint| Graphics Card - Asus GTX 1080ti Strix OC w/ EK Fullcover block with custom vertical mount | Power Supply - Corsair HX750i w/ self made Custom Cables and 3D printed Combs | Storage - 3x 3TB, 2TB HDD | Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME SSD, 500GB OCZ SSD | Case - Lian Li PC-09 Custom paint | Colour Theme - Silver & Black & RGB lights

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Logitech MX Master 2S Mouse/Wacom Intuos Pro5 Med

Great work, I have a question though haha. Why did you paint it black and yellow and then use black and red components for the board and ram? Of course it is your build and this is just a suggestion whilst you are still building:

1) could you swap out the board to a matt black one with RGB and set the RGB to yellow:

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/gigabyte-aorus-z270x-gaming-k5-intel-z270-s-1151-ddr4-satae-u2-m2-2-way-sli-3-way-crossfiregbe-usb31

2) Paint your ram - I did it with my Trident RGB and it's pretty easy, just warm up the spreaders with a hair dryer, remove them and paint them, you could make them look amazing if you painted them gold! here's mine

nqlUGCU.jpg?1

I'm taking nothing away from your work, you did a great job with the refurb! :)

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

• 1 month later...

epic!! 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

What made you decide to go with red on the cooling ? i mean its a epic looking loop and whole build is tidy, I've just never been a fan of mixing so many colors, got green red and gold and white 

Redstone:

Obsidian:

21 hours ago, Not_Sean said:

What made you decide to go with red on the cooling ? i mean its a epic looking loop and whole build is tidy, I've just never been a fan of mixing so many colors, got green red and gold and white 

Because the ram have a red led, I'll update it with RGB ram and gold brass tube, the green nvidia logo will be gold, this is an idea that I'll do after my trip in the USA. I didn't get time to do all I wanted because I have to go for a long trip the next week

2 hours ago, PhilipMod said:

Because the ram have a red led, I'll update it with RGB ram and gold brass tube, the green nvidia logo will be gold, this is an idea that I'll do after my trip in the USA. I didn't get time to do all I wanted because I have to go for a long trip the next week

aaahhh all goods, can't wait to see it and safe travels. 

Redstone:

Obsidian: