Is it worth buying from someone like digital storm

MelloJello

If I'm not comfortable putting together and overclocking my own computer?

Ask digitalnav lulz

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

If you want a premium system at a premium price sure

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

It will be very difficult to break something unless you do something stupid. Just find a build guide on youtube (from Linus, Newegg has a good one, tek syndicate has one I think) and follow it pretty close to exact

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

oh wow i didn't realize digital storm at an account on this forum haha

I don't know if by commenting this is advertising but we'll take care of you!

Over a decade in the business. You dream it, we build it.

IT IS ADVERTISING. YOU ARE TELLING HIM TO USE YOUR COMPANY

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Our vanquish line is your best bang for the buck. It's nearly the same price as building it yourself.

*nearly

as always you will always be better building yourself (it's more cost efficient), you will have to pay more upfront but in the end you do get their support of the product so take that into consideration also

I am not suggesting/forcing anything, I was tagged in this post so I was just reassuring the op.

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

I am not suggesting/forcing anything, I was tagged in this post so I was just reassuring the op.

I didn't notice you were tagged for help. My bad

depends i dont see a problem with it i just like building mine because well its more fun my first build i was so nervous all i did was get install the ram, cpu, and gpu into their respective slots i didnt plug in the power cords or put the motherboard in the case i got my friend who is more experienced to do it. but that has changed completely now

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

This is why we can't have nice things. :)

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

Our vanquish line is your best bang for the buck. It's nearly the same price as building it yourself.

I took a look, where are the specs?

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Basically if you don't want to worry about DOA parts, accidentally shorting out stuff, etc. and are willing to pay a bit more for that peace of mind, go for it.

Yeah, cost of labor, no worries about DOA, settings already done. Its all up to you to decide if you think it is worth it.

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |