[Sponsored] --- "TEARS IN RAIN" --- (Blade Runner inspired Threadripper, Parvum build)

jw6HQddh.png

And the time has come for final photos! There's a ton split into two parts - turned on, and turned off.

Again thank you to Parvum Systems, Watercool Heatkiller, Ensourced Custom Sleeved Cables, and DazMode/Darkside!

ARWtdrDh.jpg

nIFTRXAh.jpg

C28Xo9nh.jpg

aQ95GYYh.jpg

ehcGrjbh.jpg

UxqvbxWh.jpg

sUn0gjIh.jpg

1I4g19Fh.jpg

4SMrgO6h.jpg

31IdMxvh.jpg

dOMDqz0h.jpg

Q6Uu6Sbh.jpg

J2szUzlh.jpg

uZ64sAXh.jpg

Oofmzpsh.jpg

CfWQn4xh.jpg

K6aN6f7h.jpg

ytHfPy0h.jpg

a1om0omh.jpg

3zQILuUh.jpg

JM9WpdFh.jpg

NhM8CUah.jpg

UyssmOjh.jpg

d2X5NgFh.jpg

QUiKAc3h.jpg

GdjmF9Sh.jpg

DZKi552h.jpg

IrvXomVh.jpg

72ropGjh.jpg

2gt981nh.jpg

3SYjHYdh.jpg

w4oqw7hh.jpg

GtSU6Fyh.jpg

soqiK76h.jpg

NOcQYsoh.jpg

yPLvjmmh.jpg

3gx71FZh.jpg

6xBAWWFh.jpg

a8DzllLh.jpg

Bdz48rCh.jpg

pirBi38h.jpg

hwshRD7h.jpg

loFB6jLh.jpg

AJDjxGNh.jpg

BDpQoGHh.jpg

mhlZgRFh.jpg

wcL6aDjh.jpg

qfaeCE8h.jpg

J3kyT2Hh.jpg

4Bqj2wTh.jpg

0Ghbw69h.jpg

Tc4PxP1h.jpg

9fbBKivh.jpg

yNKV7oBh.jpg

z3cWeUOh.jpg

n3TGg2Nh.jpg

KnLI50dh.jpg

PSNXqfbh.jpg

4LPCe3yh.jpg

8ni7qubh.jpg

2yygaHqh.jpg

SUh7I4xh.jpg

NFPoNbsh.jpg

5ed7iDGh.jpg

HpCNa3th.jpg

Wow... Just WOW.....

Easily one of the best builds' ive ever seen and i've seen A LOT :P

jaw-drop-gif-2.gif

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:33 AM, vegaspimp22 said:

agreed, easily in the top 5 of the best builds I have ever seen, and I have seen ALOT as well

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:32 PM, Sombra said:

This has to be the best PC I've seen when it comes to aesthetics. I don't believe anything is perfect but this makes me doubt that.

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:32 PM, Sombra said:

This has to be the best PC I've seen when it comes to aesthetics. I don't believe anything is perfect but this makes me doubt that.

Thanks guys!!!

So happy I followed this so I could see the completion. Amazing work, and great photography. The two things I love the most...

1. The detail. The angles of the piping is absolutely amazing. And the way you have those power cables tied flat looks shocking! There sheaths are cool, and I like how they have the red stripe up off centered. Looks absolutely amazing.

2. That screen internally is great. I looks how it looks finished and built in. Just wow..

How much time went into design and building from beginning to end?

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:14 AM, Mnpctech said:

sweet build, caught this on another forums too

Thanks Bill!

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:29 PM, Ryujin2003 said:

So happy I followed this so I could see the completion. Amazing work, and great photography. The two things I love the most...

1. The detail. The angles of the piping is absolutely amazing. And the way you have those power cables tied flat looks shocking! There sheaths are cool, and I like how they have the red stripe up off centered. Looks absolutely amazing.

2. That screen internally is great. I looks how it looks finished and built in. Just wow..

How much time went into design and building from beginning to end?

Thanks!

Really hard to give a time quote as I did it over the past year... The longest part was the video; 8hrs of shooting followed by 20hrs of editing