Im tired of My PC

Nohemi
Go to solution Solved by DrMacintosh,
3 minutes ago, Nohemi said:

upgrading Ryzen

This is my personal recommendation. 

You would need DDR4, a Ryzen CPU, and a new AM4 Mobo. But this is certainly not the cheapest option. 

The cheapest option is a cheap mobo. 

well 1150 (not 1151) is a dying breed, might be a good time to move up to a small kaby or ryzen system, you should be able to keep all your other parts bare the RAM CPU and MOBO. 

something like a R5 1500\1600, 8-16GB RAM and a Little Asrock AB350 Pro4 or a MSI board will get you out of trouble and give you newer tech as well. 

but if you want to keep the old system than a Mobo that simply works at this rate is better than what you have atm tbh. 

9 minutes ago, ArcThanatos said:

well 1150 (not 1151) is a dying breed, might be a good time to move up to a small kaby or ryzen system, you should be able to keep all your other parts bare the RAM CPU and MOBO. 

something like a R5 1500\1600, 8-16GB RAM and a Little Asrock AB350 Pro4 or a MSI board will get you out of trouble and give you newer tech as well. 

but if you want to keep the old system than a Mobo that simply works at this rate is better than what you have atm tbh. 

I think I will just upgrade my Mobo, but in the future I might upgrade to skylake or ryzen. I am a little bit skeptical though because of BIOS issue (for ryzen mobos)

the BIOS  issues, not that bad TBH, i done my 2nd bios update, working fine, the 1st one was good, but they are really getting on top of the bios stuff, its not a issues now, on launch it was buggy, but now its just improvements on RAM and other bios things, but yeah Ryzen is really good, well worth it IMO. Skylake\kabylake is great for just gaming 

3 minutes ago, Nohemi said:

I think I will just upgrade my Mobo, but in the future I might upgrade to skylake or ryzen. I am a little bit skeptical though because of BIOS issue (for ryzen mobos)