1TB Western Digital = Rs. 3,181 = $49

X2 [total 16GB] HyperX DDR4 8GB = Rs. 8,300 = $128

Seasonic S12II 520W = Rs. 5,690 = $88

MSI GTX 1050 ti 4gB = Rs. 12,699 = $196 [Rx470 is costly here]

Dell s2216H = Rs. 8,650 = $133

Circle CC819 Professional Gaming Cabinet Case = Rs. 2,799 = $43

Keyboard + Mouse = 1,100 = $17

Total = Rs. 64,160 = $993 

I will again go to some more shops to see if I can get better price for them.

That's good!

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

4 minutes ago, Folktale said:

Ryzen 5 1600 = Rs. 13,750 = $213

B350 ASUS PRIME = Rs. 7,990 = $123

1TB Western Digital = Rs. 3,181 = $49

X2 [total 16GB] HyperX DDR4 8GB = Rs. 8,300 = $128

Seasonic S12II 520W = Rs. 5,690 = $88

MSI GTX 1050 ti 4gB = Rs. 12,699 = $196 [Rx470 is costly here]

Dell s2216H = Rs. 8,650 = $133

Circle CC819 Professional Gaming Cabinet Case = Rs. 2,799 = $43

Keyboard + Mouse = 1,100 = $17

Total = Rs. 64,160 = $993 

I will again go to some more shops to see if I can get better price for them.

Very happy to see you have finally decided on parts, and it is a fine list may I add. No silly $100 case, $55 mouse and keyboard, or $300 display in a NEW parts 1k build.

I do wish the PSU was a bit stronger; who knows, maybe you will find a couple parts cheaper and bump it up to a 600 watt (I know, 520 should be plenty, but if possible, that would be the initial upgrade I made. The reason being, once it's purchased, then it's usually the last on the list to be upgraded).

You'll find we all know everything and "Why get a 1050ti when a 570 is only $30 more expensive..." but irl, unless you were getting the 8gb, you'll probably never notice a difference. Those 5-7 FPS are important if you are getting 25 FPS on low settings, but if you are used to a console 30-45-60 I'm sure being at high settings in most games at 45-60+ FPS will give you one heck of a smile (plus, you can show your benchmarks off to your expert friends that said "get a 7500, you are so stupid"). And we aren't trying to be jerks or know-it-alls, we just want to see everyone get the best they can for the best price they can. Besides the occasional fanboyism, this is definitely a pro consumer crowd, regardless of the name or color of the product.

There is enough youth in this world, how about a fountain of smart?

4 minutes ago, crzyces said:

Very happy to see you have finally decided on parts, and it is a fine list may I add. No silly $100 case, $55 mouse and keyboard, or $300 display in a NEW parts 1k build.

I do wish the PSU was a bit stronger; who knows, maybe you will find a couple parts cheaper and bump it up to a 600 watt (I know, 520 should be plenty, but if possible, that would be the initial upgrade I made. The reason being, once it's purchased, then it's usually the last on the list to be upgraded).

You'll find we all know everything and "Why get a 1050ti when a 570 is only $30 more expensive..." but irl, unless you were getting the 8gb, you'll probably never notice a difference. Those 5-7 FPS are important if you are getting 25 FPS on low settings, but if you are used to a console 30-45-60 I'm sure being at high settings in most games at 45-60+ FPS will give you one heck of a smile (plus, you can show your benchmarks off to your expert friends that said "get a 7500, you are so stupid"). And we aren't trying to be jerks or know-it-alls, we just want to see everyone get the best they can for the best price they can. Besides the occasional fanboyism, this is definitely a pro consumer crowd, regardless of the name or color of the product.

I will get a more powerful PSU if other shops give me better price and might upgrade my 1TB HDD to 2TH HDD, too. Ha, you will be shocked when I say that I was playing games in 1-20 frames MAX(GTA IV, outlast 1, Crysis 1, and some old games) on my Dual-Core CPU with 2 GB RAM and no GPU laptop. :)

About the last part, yeah, you are right. This is the reason I am spending more on a b350 motherboard. I will get y build probably next week and will tell my experience after using it for sometime. :)

9 minutes ago, crzyces said:

I do wish the PSU was a bit stronger; who knows, maybe you will find a couple parts cheaper and bump it up to a 600 watt (I know, 520 should be plenty, but if possible, that would be the initial upgrade I made. The reason being, once it's purchased, then it's usually the last on the list to be upgraded)

520W is super super overkill for a system with a 75W GPU... this thing should draw not even 300w when overclocked. 

idk

Just now, Droidbot said:

520W is super super overkill for a system with a 75W GPU... this thing should draw not even 300w when overclocked. 

Nope, it should not. But when he throws an 1800x 2nd gen and OC's it too 4.7, along with a 2080 V 16gb he might need it ;^) .

On a serious note, a PSU is one of those components where not much changes from year to year. A good PSU using 50%-65% of it's power when in use could feasibly last 20 years, and be used in numerous builds along the way.

10 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

LOL. At one point I was gonna ask if this was enough power for the build.

Just now, Folktale said:

You figure under load the ti is probably going to be pulling 65 while gaming, the CPU 280 or so under full load (like if you are using handbrake to compress something), the rest, maybe 35 watts. So I'd say under heavy gaming load you'll probably be around the 345-375 mark. I said 600, but if I used my rule of thumb which is +150% or 200 Watts, whichever is higher we'd be at a 575 PSU. That's just me, as like I said, a PSU isn't like a CPU or GPU, they can last a very long time, and do not get outdated. If the PSU still runs well, even if the cable plugs are dated, they always have adapters for them. Droidbot always seems to lean on the "Get a little extra, but not more than you need right now" side. That's fine, I'd just rather not replace my PSU's every 3-5 years.

2 hours ago, Folktale said:

Just an addendum to my last post. Kinda like my bazzillion year old keyboard and mouse I use in the bedroom, the PSU in this computer was also in a case with an old build. A Q6600 I bought in August of 2006. 700 watts, gold, and as I said, still stable as heck on the multi-meter, putting out exactly what it supposed to (maybe 3% degradation over 10+ years, which is a guess, as I did not test it when I initially bought it). More importantly, it's stable with whatever it is used for. Right now it has a 3570k @4.1, stock fan, external Peltier cooler with an old cpu fan (just the fan) on the inside of the case as an intake, 2 sata drives, a 550 ti (Yeah, I'm pushing the boundaries of gaming on this one ;^), 8 gigs of ddr3, a DvD drive, a bluray/dvd/cdrw, and an additional iede 7 card reader with 2 more USB 3.0 ports.

It's lasted from the Q6600 with an x700 Pro Radeon 512, then a Radeon 1800, then, I forget, then the 550ti, then a 480, then a 1060, then a 480 again (which is in a different PC right now). Anyway, point being, I paid an extra $15 over the 600 watt model (which was about 100 watts over what I thought I may need at the time) for peace of mind, and it's still good as new a decade later.

1 minute ago, crzyces said:

Just an addendum to my last post. Kinda like my bazzillion year old keyboard and mouse I use in the bedroom, the PSU in this computer was also in a case with an old build. A Q6600 I bought in August of 2006. 700 watts, gold, and as I said, still stable as heck on the multi-meter, putting out exactly what it supposed to (maybe 3% degradation over 10+ years, which is a guess, as I did not test it when I initially bought it). More importantly, it's stable with whatever it is used for. Right now it has a 3570k @4.1, stock fan, external Peltier cooler with an old cpu fan (just the fan) on the inside of the case as an intake, 2 sata drives, a 550 ti (Yeah, I'm pushing the boundaries of gaming on this one ;^), 8 gigs of ddr3, a DvD drive, a bluray/dvd/cdrw, and an additional iede 7 card reader with 2 more USB 3.0 ports.

It's lasted from the Q6600 with an x700 Pro Radeon 512, then a Radeon 1800, then, I forget, then the 550ti, then a 480, then a 1060, then a 480 again (which is in a different PC right now). Anyway, point being, I paid an extra $15 over the 600 watt model (which was about 100 watts over what I thought I may need at the time) for peace of mind, and it's still good as new a decade later.

That's amazing! What brand PSU?

3 minutes ago, Folktale said:

That's amazing! What brand PSU?

ULTRA

700+ Gold

I believe Tiger Direct contracted out with Coolermaster when it was released.

Just now, killer5247 said:

finally someone got ryzen in India i am happy

AMD priced Ryzen 5 1600 at Rs. 25,000. LOL

so which colour of that case you are buying i think you should get the blue and white one

I love the blue and white one. It's a great color combination than black and red. Blue is my fav color too. However, the scratches and dust will be more prominent on white model.

What's better? This or http://www.amazon.in/Circle-Gaming-Cabinet-without-SMPS/dp/B00QZF8E3O/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1494500058&sr=1-1&keywords=circle%2Bcabinet&th=1

1 minute ago, killer5247 said:

nut why not a strix gpu

The ASUS STRIX is not available :(

3 minutes ago, killer5247 said:

nut why not a strix gpu

ASUS has better heat sink, I guess. And it will be nice to have ASUS motherboard with ASUS GPU.

thats the gaming x one its cool get that one not any other

Then I will get that one. It is better than ASUS' one? 

Just now, Folktale said:

Then I will get that one. It is better than ASUS' one? 

no not but its just near it but not the best and i may say that alll is silicon lottery i prefer asus because it got better looks better and oc is also good msi also oces good but it looks ugly for me its personal preferance

My personal Build as i am a cool tech enthusiast B|

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TheSneakyRM/saved/