FInally! My build with market price.

Just now, Folktale said:

:D:D

Three solutions. Solution 1: Cut the lead wire to the LED's Perma fix, no more Led's (Unless you solder them back on)

Solution 2: Make an Led switch for the fans http://elephantstaircase.com/wiki/index.php/LEDFanSwitch

That explains in great detail how to make a switch for the leds in the fans.

Solution 3: Just put a piece of cardboard over the side panel while you are watching movies. Not elegant, but simple, and impossible to mess up :/

Two is definitely the most fun though!

There is enough youth in this world, how about a fountain of smart?

3 minutes ago, crzyces said:

Three solutions. Solution 1: Cut the lead wire to the LED's Perma fix, no more Led's (Unless you solder them back on)

Solution 2: Make an Led switch for the fans http://elephantstaircase.com/wiki/index.php/LEDFanSwitch

Solution 3: Just put a piece of cardboard over the side panel while you are watching movies. Not elegant, but simple, and impossible to mess up :/

I will go with the third one :D:D

On ‎11‎-‎05‎-‎2017 at 5:24 PM, crzyces said:

can I go below 520W for PSU with this config?

4 hours ago, Folktale said:

can I go below 520W for PSU with this config?

Can you? Yes. But like I said, if I were in your shoes, budget permitting, I'd be going up to at least 575 Watts, not backwards too 480'ish. Another solution I thought of on my own. You could cut the wire to the lights, strip the ends of each side, put an end connector on one side (like the kind they have that plug in the power light, on off, ground etc. to the mother board. When you want them off, just pull one end out. When you want them on, slide the other wire back in. The part connecting to the fan should be the one you plug in, not the one with the connector on it, as that one will be live, so you want the plastic over it so it does not short something).

There is enough youth in this world, how about a fountain of smart?

Just now, crzyces said:

Can you? Yes. But like I said, if I were in your shoes, budget permitting, I'd be going up to at least 575 Watts, not backwards too 480'ish. Another solution I thought of on my own. You could cut the wire to the lights, strip the ends of each side, put an end connector on one side (like the kind they have that plug in the power light, on off, ground etc. to the mother board. When you want them off, just pull one end out. When you want them on, slide the other wire back in. The part connecting to the fan should be the one you plug in, not the one with the connector on it, as that one will be live, so you want the plastic over it so it does not short something).

Thanks for the input. I am impressed by your tenacity. I am too bad when it comes to electric things :D But I will resort to your method if I find the light too annoying. :) I will ask the seller to sell me the 650W PSU for lower price. If he agrees, I will get that one. Else I will have to stick with this one :)