Setup improvement suggestions PLEASE! :)

Dear community,

I wanted to share my setup with you guys and ask to do me a favour.
Please tell me what to improve in your opinion and please suggest some things / props I could add to my setup to add some sort of personality.

Somehow I am not able to find suitable stuff like Posters, pictures, wall decoration, figures or useful gadgets to pimp my desk or wall..

Please help me out!

Kind regards
Thomas

Picture_1.jpg

Picture_3.jpg

Picture_11_Monitor.jpg

Picture_26_all.jpg

looks good 

i suggest a breath of the wild or other Zelda poster poster or something like this 

Spoiler

wall.png

setup is looking really clean and good looking. dont clutter it up with small trinkets if you dont need them.

PC: ryzen r7 1700 | Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce OC | gskill 16gb ddr4 2666mhz | Asrock AB 350m pro4 mobo | 120gb m.2 ssd, 240gb sata ssd, 2tb 7200rpm hdd | 750W Coolermaster powersupply | Phanteks Eclipse case | monitor: BenQ PD2500Q

Dmitri from HardwareCanucks would approve because PLANTS!!!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Get a tiny potted plant on top of the PC

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

Just now, TVwazhere said:

Dmitri from HardwareCanucks would approve because PLANTS!!!

Haha yeah, do you know where to get this plant he owns? It looks so much better than that Ikea one I got!

1 minute ago, Thomas - FusionGFX said:

Haha yeah, do you know where to get this plant he owns? It looks so much better than that Ikea one I got!

Image result for hardwarecanucks plant

I'm not sure. He mentioned one of the plants he got was "real" suggesting others like this one might be fake. I'm not sure.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

6 minutes ago, coldhelios said:

setup is looking really clean and good looking. dont clutter it up with small trinkets if you dont need them.

Thanks, yeah thats a valid argument!

8 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

looks good 

i suggest a breath of the wild or other Zelda poster poster or something like this 

Reveal hidden contents

wall.png

cool, I'll take a look :)