M.2 NVMe SSD raid 0 on X58. Can that be done?

Intelfreak
Just now, done12many2 said:

See signature.  I live on the edge.  xD

I too poor to live on the edge lol maybe when my cousin had a pc store and I could just take up parts as I liked for free sure but I can't do that anymore lol

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

4 minutes ago, done12many2 said:

I guess the same can be said the other way around.  I've been running RAID 0 on SSDs since SSDs were even a thing and I've never had one fail let alone as a result of RAID.

Saying that RAID 0 is harsh on SSDs is a matter of opinion.  Me saying that it isn't is as well.  

Very nice!

You need a couple more drives/partitions and you'll be set.  xD

Thank.

More drives are you nuts :P. Even throw i only have 7 drives left cause since that screenshot where made one of my old WD velociraptor chose to commit suicide after 8 years of trusty work. These drives have been added over the years 8started out with 4 drives and then upgradet as games begin to get bigger and bigger.