huge case small price tag?

so guys? what case do you think is ideal for water cooling(custom loop) and overclocking

i also want alot of space for hard drives because as time goes by itll be my main storage device as well.

ive been looking at the 750D and 800D but i want to know what else would be good options, if the case is worth what it can do then im willing to spend up to 450 nzd on it.

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

If you're considering doing an expensive custom loop solution you should also spend some money on a case to house it all. The 750D/800D case is not ideal for water cooling as it only supports a single 360 radiator out of the box. While this is enough for cooling a CPU and a graphics card, if you go beyond that (SLI setup) you will really start to struggle. The 900D however will fit two 480 radiators sandwiched in the bottom and should be well within your budget. As an extra bonus it also looks absolutely outstanding. 

If you're considering doing an expensive custom loop solution you should also spend some money on a case to house it all. The 750D/800D case is not ideal for water cooling as it only supports a single 360 radiator out of the box. While this is enough for cooling a CPU and a graphics card, if you go beyond that (SLI setup) you will really start to struggle. The 900D however will fit two 480 radiators sandwiched in the bottom and should be well within your budget. As an extra bonus it also looks absolutely outstanding. 

i originally wanted the 750D but then swayed to the 800D because of the hotswap bays but the 800D doesnt have room for a front rad like the 750D..

its design seems a bit flawed as well.. must check out the 900D

The Beast [Case -  Corsair 750D CPU - I5 4670k @ 4.3ghz 1.2V CPU cooler - Hyper 212 evo Mobo - MSI g45 z87 RAM - G.Skill Z series 4*4@1866mhz GPU - Gigabyte windforce 3x r9 290 Storage - SSD, samsung 840 evo 120gb HDD, Western Digital Blue 1tb PSU - SilverStone Strider silver 80+ 750WPeripherals [Monitor - ASUS VS239 IPS 23" Keyboard - Corsair K95 Mouse - Mad Catz RAT 7]

i originally wanted the 750D but then swayed to the 800D because of the hotswap bays but the 800D doesnt have room for a front rad like the 750D..

its design seems a bit flawed as well.. must check out the 900D

While you do have the option to mod in a rad in the front of the 750D, you really ruin the overall look of the case by doing so. I definitely think you should go for the 900D. Either that or you should check out the TJ07 which is also a fantastic case, it does take a lot of work to make it work well though.

Huge case, small pricetag? Xigmatek Elysium, SOOO much space for watercooling. Look up some reviews of it, you will love it.

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

While you do have the option to mod in a rad in the front of the 750D, you really ruin the overall look of the case by doing so. I definitely think you should go for the 900D. Either that or you should check out the TJ07 which is also a fantastic case, it does take a lot of work to make it work well though.

i actually cant get the tj07 in new zealand, i did look for it though

Huge case, small pricetag? Xigmatek Elysium, SOOO much space for watercooling. Look up some reviews of it, you will love it.

i agree with this

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

TJO7 all the way xD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

The 900D is over $580 in NZ sadly /:

My guesses:

http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=1298817

http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=1883872

http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=1354664

http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=1463895

http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=1977509

http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=196480

http://pricespy.co.nz/product.php?p=1086419

Current rig: i5 4670K | GTX 670 | Asus Z87I-Pro | Silverstone Strider Plus 600W | Custom mITX case | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Samsung 840 120GB | G430 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro - MX Red | LG 21.5"