Curved screen monitor

6 minutes ago, Pewdiepies Pie said:

I think itz curved.

well... the monitor is right infront of you. check.

also, it seems like a small monitor. curves only really matter on large ones as far as I can tell.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

1 minute ago, RadiatingLight said:

well... the monitor is right infront of you. check.

also, it seems like a small monitor. curves only really matter on large ones as far as I can tell.

Nah, its a 28 inch monitor, but the curve is bearly even visable... moives, gaming no matter what, unless i focus on "the curve"

I have the Asus 34" Curved Gsync ROG monitor and you don't notice it, but that is the point. I can definitely tell the difference compared to a 34" flat screen in front of me. I am not a huge advocate for curved screens, but for large monitors it actually is really nice. Just be aware that it is something you won't conscientiously notice while using it, but will easily see the difference side by side. It absolutely makes gaming more immersive! 

38 minutes ago, Pewdiepies Pie said:

I haz a monitor.

I think itz curved.

i dont notice, waste of moneè

1492571825271-1765897938.jpg

It is curved unless you didnt photoshop it to look like curved.

now look at this net

3 minutes ago, Nitrous said:

It is curved unless you didnt photoshop it to look like curved.

I think 29" curved 1440p 144 refresh (even 60 is fine) is the sweet spot for functionality/price ratio (especially w/freesync as g-sync thinks the curve should add another $50-$75 extra on top of their normal g-sync tax). 34" curved are fantastic to game on, as you are right there, field of view is perfect (for me) about 2'-4' from the monitor. Same with having a bunch of aps/Windows open at once. Just more comfortable for me.Movies, IDK, I don't usually watch them from my PC chair, even though it is a LazyBoy recliner. I suppose in the 37"+ they are pretty cool, but not a huge difference than larger flat ultrawides. Actually, I think I prefer flat ulrtawide if I am watching from a distance.

Lol, he thinks it's curved. Go back to flat and tell us you don't know the difference.

There is enough youth in this world, how about a fountain of smart?