EVGA ELITE qualifying cards

http://www.evga.com/support/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=59686

This list ^ answers the first question. 

Who qualifies to be an EVGA ELITE Member?
1) Purchased and registered at least one of any qualifying EVGA GTX Graphics Cards as an original owner (GTX 960 SC and above, GTX 1060 SC and above). 
OR
2) Purchased and registered at least two EVGA products from select categories as the original owner. 
OR
3) Have at least 100 posts at EVGA.com forums.

Second question: 

EVGA members who, within the last 12 months, have purchased and registered at least two EVGA products as the original owner.

1. Qualifying products include EVGA graphics cards, motherboards, power supplies, gaming cases, or laptops.
  2. Members may purchase either two of the same kind of product or a combination of more than one category listed above.
  3. All graphics card, motherboard, power supply, gaming case, and laptop part numbers are eligible, subject to other limitations.
  4. Step-Up products qualify.
  5. -RX products, products received from RMA, and second-hand purchases do not qualify.
  6. Product registration is required.
  7. A valid invoice may be required.

When registering a second hand GPU for example, making your're own Amazon order form isn't hard. That way you can pass off as the first owner and qualify for this and the Set-Up program. You cannot de-register an existing item and then re-register it though if you were thinking of going that route. 

And third question is pretty straight forward. Just 100 posts on the EVGA.com forums. Can't see what could go wrong there...

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

6 minutes ago, NoobCase said:

What does the elite rank give? Pretty sure I have 2 qualifying cards registered.

According to EVGA's Jacob,

"ELITE Members will get exclusive access to limited edition cards like these FTW3 cards in various colors."

So even having my GTX 1080 registered and being eligible for the program... there's not much in it for me.

Also, of the first list, you only need to meet one of the requisites, not all three.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

2 minutes ago, Suika said:

Also, of the first list, you only need to meet one of the requisites, not all three.

You must not have seen the 'OR' in the first list then. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

4 minutes ago, DildorTheDecent said:

You must not have seen the 'OR' in the first list then. 

That's due to the lack of information in the original post, so I didn't look too in depth and instead looked to EVGA for answers.

Just now, Suika said:

That's due to the lack of information in the original post, so I didn't look too in depth and instead looked to EVGA for answers.

EVGAs fault for not specifying that you only need one requisite.  

eed0d6d031ff2ea0d96fd52ec5ed5810.png

I'll update OP to bold and size 48 the 'OR'. Don't worry son. 

1 hour ago, DildorTheDecent said:

EVGAs fault for not specifying that you only need one requisite.  

Oh, no, I meant Jacob's original post on it was very clear, and even talked about the program a bit rather than just talking about the requisites.

https://forums.evga.com/m/tm.aspx?m=2644918&p=1