Please help to choose monitor

Tadziunia

Hey people, i need help i just can't choose future proof screen. Am not competetive player. In local shop i found couple monitors i liked but i don't know which would be the best option. 

1. lg 29um68 (270eur)  or 29um58 (240eur) both IPS , both 2560x1080, newer one has freesync

2. lg 24UD58-B (342eur) 4k ips panel with freesync

3. AOC U2879VF 4K TN panel 10bit color (320eur), p.s heard that it has bad input lag, but not sure.

4. AOC Q2577PWQ 25 inch 1440p Ips screen (282eur)

which one of these would be perfect for keeping  for 5 years+ or even longer. I don't like upgrading frequently. I have my Samsung S22B300 21.5 inch FULL hd monitor for 5 years. 

P.S I know that for high resoliution i would need powerfull gpu, i have GTX 770 but i don't mind playing on lower settings i want to sqeeze another year with it and only then upgrade it to some new king of the hill.

In My Opinion here, it would be the 1440 or the ultrawide. I have a 4k monitor at 28" and am not a big fan. Extra pixels for my gpu to push and honestly it does not look all that much better. And don't get me started on windows scaling. I also have a 34" lg ultrawide and love it, I can see the pixels somewhat but I just sit back a little, also the color was a little funky out of the box but I changed to Adobe RGB profile and it looks better. Personally I really like ultrawide but check if your games support the resolution, surprisingly some new games still do not have 21:9 support.

2 minutes ago, User Name said:

In My Opinion here, it would be the 1440 or the ultrawide. I have a 4k monitor at 28" and am not a big fan. Extra pixels for my gpu to push and honestly it does not look all that much better. And don't get me started on windows scaling. I also have a 34" lg ultrawide and love it, I can see the pixels somewhat but I just sit back a little, also the color was a little funky out of the box but I changed to Adobe RGB profile and it looks better. Personally I really like ultrawide but check if your games support the resolution, surprisingly some new games still do not have 21:9 support.

Thank you for respond. Am just searching for future proof screen. I really like ultra wide view, it just look awesome. But am not sure about resoliution