Black Friday / Cyber Monday Tech Deals

digitalnav

Hopefully a cheapish 290 :D

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

RAM and an SSD

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

I doubt a 290, waterblock and XSPC kit would be on sale... But if they do go on sale :D

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

well if they affect the UK then winning since it's 1 day after my birthday :P

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I'm waiting for phone chargers to go on sale.

Why phone chargers? They're really cheap already.

Spoiler

Don't even know yet, have around 800$ to blow. Might pick up an 8350 if they're at a good price, a hard drive or two, possibly a new chair

Error: 410

Don't even know yet, have around 800$ to blow. Might pick up an [stuff I can't afford]

I may have a dollar or two. (2-7)

SSD maybe

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Planning to pick up a Nexus 5 for my dad, and I might also get one.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

online retailers  usually do something 

All the SSDs!!

I'm going to be stuck with only one ~240 GB drive in my upcoming build until I can grab a few more for a reasonable price

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

Why phone chargers? They're really cheap already.

I can't justify spending $5-10 when I can get a dozen donuts for the same price.

I can't justify spending $5-10 when I can get a dozen donuts for the same price.

A phone charger will do you more good than any doughnut(s) can.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

A phone charger will do you more good than any doughnut(s) can.

Not in the short term!

What are you looking forward to picking up this Black Friday / Cyber Monday?

I need a processor not overpriced you know? And possibly a GPU maybe a r9 280x? 

I need a processor not overpriced you know? And possibly a GPU maybe a r9 280x? 

Well i7 4770k is 280$ right now, so on BF/CM I'd expect it to be around 200ish since it's not that new anymore. (Rebates and other discounts included.)

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

amazon UK do it on the 25th november

CPU: i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: Maximus V Extreme | Memory: 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengance Red 1866Mhz | GPU:Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 SLI | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 2x1TB Seagate barracuda in RAID 1 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | Case: HAF X Nvidia Edition | Mouse: Corsair M95 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | LG Blu-Ray Player | 27" 2560x1440p Shimian, Acer 1920x1080p | AKG K550 Headphones | Behringer MS40 Speakers