good i5 4690k oc?

So I just wanted to know whether this is common oc or a bad oc for the i5 4690k. On stock the i5 4690k has 3,9ghz boost @ 1.079V. I have been running it stable on 4,5Ghz with 1,160V. Under 100% load when gaming (BF1) it doesnt get hotter than 53°C at all with the NZXT X61. What do you guys think?

PS: When i do prime95 for like 15 minutes it can reach 78°C or so but i never managed to go past 70°C with actual Adobe premiere pro 1440p video rendering. I also never had crashes since i started using this OC 3 days ago

24 minutes ago, WereCat said:

4.5GHz at 1.16V is absolutely mental. That is a golden sample.

eyo thanks, looking forward to receiving my pressured gas and alcohol from amazon so i can clean my gpu and if i didnt fuck it up, should be able to have a better oc on that too

Just now, Tiwaz said:

eyo thanks, looking forward to receiving my pressured gas and alcohol from amazon so i can clean my gpu and if i didnt fuck it up, should be able to have a better oc on that too

Why don't you push your CPU higher? I am sure that you could get 4.7GHz out of it.

I managed to do 4.5GHz on my 4770k at 1.285V and 4.6GHz barely at 1.3V.

4 hours ago, WereCat said:

Why don't you push your CPU higher? I am sure that you could get 4.7GHz out of it.

i dont need more power and i still wanna use the i5 for the next 2 years at least

1 minute ago, Tiwaz said:

i dont need more power and i still wanna use the i5 for the next 2 years at least

I wouldn't really worry about it not lasting so long unless you go way past 1.3V.

15 hours ago, WereCat said:

I wouldn't really worry about it not lasting so long unless you go way past 1.3V.

already have it since March 2015

20 hours ago, WereCat said:

I wouldn't, not until OP gets a better CPU cooler. Not to mention a new CPU cooler for a few hundred MHz is not worth it

System specs:

GTX 1050

16GB DDR3

Samsung evo SSD

a few HDD's

1 hour ago, Terryv said:

I wouldn't, not until OP gets a better CPU cooler. Not to mention a new CPU cooler for a few hundred MHz is not worth it

there are no better coolers, you would need to have custom watercooling for more performance, but the problem isnt he cooler itself, its that more heat cant be tranferred to the water fast enough

25 minutes ago, Tiwaz said:

there are no better coolers, you would need to have custom watercooling for more performance, but the problem isnt he cooler itself, its that more heat cant be tranferred to the water fast enough

I just noticed what you had.

I'm surprised as I have a 4790k with more voltage than yours cooled by an evo and I'm just touching 80c

System specs:

GTX 1050

16GB DDR3

Samsung evo SSD

a few HDD's

20 hours ago, Terryv said:

I just noticed what you had.

I'm surprised as I have a 4790k with more voltage than yours cooled by an evo and I'm just touching 80c

dont use prime 95, with prime95 my avg temperature is 69°C with peaks at 80°C sometimes. when gaming under full load i never pass 53°C with the max liquid temp of 40°C

Prime is just unrealistic in terms of the scenario. Best stress test would be half an hour rendering for example