1000 posts

Jack.EXE

Congrats. Now catch up with us you AMD loving man! :)

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Welcome to the Kool Kids Klub!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Congrats

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Why does getting more like than @TheSLSAMG warrant a status update, hmm?

Better question, why are you always visiting my profile?

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

Am I? Are you sure about that?

Seeing your name constantly in my last visitors? Yeah, I am.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

So close...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Welcome to the Kool Kids Klub!

kkk?

07_450xNULL.png

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Maybe I'm obsessed with you :o (or maybe I visit a lot of profiles and you have a lot of posts... -.-) 

Seeing a post doesn't mean you click on the person's link, so I'm going to go with the former.

Yes 225th post!

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Who likes you? I mean, I'm genuinely curious. You posted a while back that you had this sort of 'cult' (yeah, I know not literally) and I haven't seen one person in it. I'm not trying to be mean, just asking... (and before you say, no I'm not trying to start another argument...)

I like him.... I find is crude remarks quite funny.

Well, good for you. I find it incredibly hard to like him...

And why is that?

Welcome? You're not even there yet... -.-

I was in the Kool Kids Klub the moment I was born.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

It's not always the things he says. I'll admit, I've chuckled once or twice to his posts, but I know the sort of person he is and I've dealt with plenty of people like him in the real world so to di it here is just annoying...

To be fair you are not a ray of sunshine either, 50% of the posts I see from you are replying to Sarcasm who I personally find funny. You just need to let things be. I don't have a problem with you but I can see you are the one actively engaging in conversations with the person you don't like.

And damn it 224th post!

It's not always the things he says. I'll admit, I've chuckled once or twice to his posts, but I know the sort of person he is and I've dealt with plenty of people like him in the real world so to di it here is just annoying...

But it's the internet. He is entitled to do what he wants, where he wants, when he wants. Maybe that's just his personality? I am not sure, I haven't really gotten to know him.

To be fair you are not a ray of sunshine either, 50% of the posts I see from you are replying to Sarcasm who I personally find funny. You just need to let things be.

And damn it 224th post!

To be fair, I am sure that everybody here has a dark side :P

I was in the Kool Kids Klub the moment I was born.

How does one join this KKK?

How am I not a ray of sunshine ;)? The only time I'm not is when replying to him, which ... BTW ... is rarely so WTF...

Come on man, I've been on this forum a month and I recall more than 4 times where you two are fighting. One of them was in a topic you made adressing who I can only assume to be him as well.

What topic? And 4 times, if it is that much, is not any compared to all the other things I post about...

Honestly I don't feel like finding it but it went something along the lines of:

"Techstufftechstuff

Oh and sorry to to the member I offended earlier"

Yeah, that wasn't to him...

But anyway, this really is pointless and I believe in freedom of speech & opinions so, let's stick to our own. Good talk.

Soooo then why can't Sarcasm wright what he wants? You said yourself, freedom of speech. 

Am I a ray of sunshine?  :rolleyes: