DEEPCOOL GENOME II

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
5 minutes ago, skkler said:

So if u look at the front u see the tubing spiral up. Inwanna add another on in there but on a different loop so i cn run 2 colors

It would be more of a matter of being able to fit two shorter reservoirs with custom mounts and a separate rad/pump unit. Possible but a fair bit of work, also just to note the original rad that came with the loop is aluminum so you will need a mixed metal compatible fluid as they probably provided originally. 

Just a rather curious question, I have already googled it but didnt find anything, I recently got a DEEPCOOL GENOME II from a friend who just dint like the idea of water cooling so he just boguht a new one. and i was curious would it be possible to remove he helix water tubing and replace it with different tubing? if so how would i do it?

1 hour ago, skkler said:

Just a rather curious question, I have already googled it but didnt find anything, I recently got a DEEPCOOL GENOME II from a friend who just dint like the idea of water cooling so he just boguht a new one. and i was curious would it be possible to remove he helix water tubing and replace it with different tubing? if so how would i do it?

It can be taken out the reservoir he doesn't like it, what were you thinking of replacing it with exactly?

1 hour ago, W-L said:

It can be taken out the reservoir he doesn't like it, what were you thinking of replacing it with exactly?

Douple helix for dual color

1 minute ago, skkler said:

Douple helix for dual color

Like a second reservoir inside the case, not exactly sure what your envision here. 

8 minutes ago, W-L said:

Like a second reservoir inside the case, not exactly sure what your envision here. 

So if u look at the front u see the tubing spiral up. Inwanna add another on in there but on a different loop so i cn run 2 colors

5 minutes ago, skkler said:

It would be more of a matter of being able to fit two shorter reservoirs with custom mounts and a separate rad/pump unit. Possible but a fair bit of work, also just to note the original rad that came with the loop is aluminum so you will need a mixed metal compatible fluid as they probably provided originally.