Fallout 4 could be announced soon

kuddlesworth9419

http://thesurvivor2299.com/

I have done some checking at the Fallout timeline and it doesn't go as far as 2299 but it is a date just after Fallout New Vegas so I wander if it is a direct sequel to New Vegas or it could have nothing to do with it. I just hope that the game does come out and it isn't a console exclusive because it is I will have to go down to Sony and Microsoft HQ and burn them down. I am a big fan (really big fan) of the Fallout series and I really want it on PC. Even if it's a buggy mess I will still love the game. Just don't use the Game Byro engine if you can help it, please.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Bethesda engines <3

Jk I will actually buy this in a heartbeat if it comes out on PC :)

Thanks for sharing!

Tor
Corsair Obsidian 650D - Intel 4770K CPU - Gigabyte G1 Sniper 5 - ASUS GTX 780 Direct CU 2 - Kingston Beast Hyperx Beast 16 GB RAM -  Corsair AX 1200i PSU - Samsung EVO drive 750 GB - Corsair AF series 120mm fans - Corsair H100i - Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 edition - Razer Ouroboros - Razer Manticor - Windows 7 - Beyerdynamic MMX 300

God, I love Fallout. Though, with The Evil Within and Wolfenstein coming up (I know neither are developed by Bethesda Game Studios, who are the guys behind Fallout 3 and TES series), I think Bethesda Softworks has quite a bit on its hands already. I wouldn't be surprised for a late next year launch though.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

It does indeed have links to the Fallout website commented out in the source code... Interesting. I will of course buy it as soon as it's available. Fallout <3

I actually translated the morse code. It says "You obviously have too much time on your hands"

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

"As figured out by Reddit, the Morse code playing on the page spells out 11.12.13. Since 12 November has already passed, that’s probably referring to the European style date system and saying 11 December. The Spike Video Game Awards always air in mid-December, so that may well be when this project is revealed more fully."

From an incgamers.com article.

ill begin modding now. enb series on day 1

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I actually translated the morse code. It says "You obviously have too much time on your hands"

When I translated it, it said half life 3 confirmed.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

http://thesurvivor2299.com/

I have done some checking at the Fallout timeline and it doesn't go as far as 2299 but it is a date just after Fallout New Vegas so I wander if it is a direct sequel to New Vegas or it could have nothing to do with it. I just hope that the game does come out and it isn't a console exclusive because it is I will have to go down to Sony and Microsoft HQ and burn them down. I am a big fan (really big fan) of the Fallout series and I really want it on PC. Even if it's a buggy mess I will still love the game. Just don't use the Game Byro engine if you can help it, please.

Well since i work at ebgames i will post as soon as i hear something, we get reps in all the time for various games and tend to hear things before other people ;) i agree though ill buy it in a heartbeat regardless of platform though i want it for pc more then anything else

i love how the games look and feel

its just unique !!

i would love a new game engine

but would also love a mod that make the game look like fallout 3      :3

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

OMG! Oh - My - God! I cannot wait! If it comes to console only I will cry for years in misery.

I'm still running on my core i7-920

@Motherboard: GA-EX58-UD3R @GPU: GTX 560 @Memory: 16GB1600C9 @Storage: X25-M 80GB & 330 120GB * Caviar Green 2TB @Screen: Acer H223HQ

@Case: Antec P180B -EU * Jou Jye 480AUBA * 2x NF-S12A FLX @Peripherals: CM Storm QuickFire TK Blue - Rearranged Svorak * MX518 @Sound: Beresford TC-7520 DAC * ATH-M40 fs

I didn't like new vegas nearly as much as FO3.

Was really disapointed with it in fact.

I hope this redeems their position as one of my favourite game series of all time :)

That is unfortunate you did not like that one. It was more true to the Fallout series back in the day, Fallout 1, 2, and tactics.

Bethesda wouldn't leave out PC are you guys high?

I'm so pumped for this, I got into Fallout late but it's such a great series and continuing it would be great for everyone!

EDIT: I'm not expecting this until 2015 though, they have too much going on next year.

Edited by HaZardousLP

Intel i7 3770k, Maximus V Formula, 32GB G.Skill 1600MHz RAM, ASUS DCUII GTX 670

I didn't like new vegas nearly as much as FO3.

Was really disapointed with it in fact.

I hope this redeems their position as one of my favourite game series of all time :)

That's because Obsidian made New Vegas, not Bethesda.

Bethesda are the ones that made Oblivion, FO3, Skyrim & are working on FO4.

OMG I'm so excited for this. I've played FO3 and FONV for so long and I need another one

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

Ah, you see my fallout experience started with 3. Maybe I should go back and play 1 & 2, then try new vegas?

It is definitly different, but fallout 1 and 2 are fantastic. They are top view turn based games. I was just saying "more true" because the begining with the character making and the factions are very common in the old ones. Fallout 1 and 2 are very open and very complex. But for sure, give them a try.

Back to topic, I cannot wait for F4. Once I heard that the voice actor of 3dog was hired for something I got excited. That happend like 1.5yrs ago I think. I hope the setting is like a harbor area or something.

It pretty much has to come out on PC. Fallout is known as a PC title and to release it as a console exclusive and not include mod support would be very dumb on Bethesda's part.

The symbol at the bottom is the vault tec symbol. I think it is pretty much certain that this is the next Fallout game.

post-15026-0-10499600-1384598704_thumb.p

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard