Mouse and keyboard recommendation

AzuraHJ

so i'm going to buy a new mouse and keyboard, i use it for gaming. for budget around 100-200$

G502 + Corsair K70 / G710+

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

G502 Proteus Spectrum or Proteus Core-same mouse, the Spectrum is just RGB.  Get a Corsair K70 for your keyboard.

Before you go out and buy, I can only say, if you have a bigger electronics store that has those in stock you think about, make a "grab test".

No matter how good a mouse or keyboard is form test or what I or others say, it depends on how you are comfy with ergonomics and typing etc. 

The best "nagetier" (mouse) is worth nothing, when your hand says "blech, no I don't want to use it for longer time". 

For a mouse that is more important than for a keyboard. 

Cheers

Ang

Main System:

Anghammarad : Asrock Taichi x570, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @4900 MHz. 32 GB DDR4 3600, some NVME SSDs, Gainward Phoenix RTX 3070TI

System 2 "Igluna" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

System 3 "Inskah" AsRock Fatal1ty Z77 Pro, Core I5 3570k @4300, 16 GB Ram DDR3 2133, some SSD, and a 2 TB HDD each, Gainward Phantom 760GTX.

On the Road: Acer Aspire 5 Model A515-51G-54FD, Intel Core i5 7200U, 8 GB DDR4 Ram, 120 GB SSD, 1 TB SSD, Intel CPU GFX and Nvidia MX 150, Full HD IPS display

Media System "Vio": Aorus Elite AX V2, Ryzen 7 5700X, 64 GB Ram DDR4 3200 Mushkin, 1 275 GB Crucial MX SSD, 1 tb Crucial MX500 SSD. IBM 5015 Megaraid, 4 Seagate Ironwolf 4TB HDD in raid 5, 4 WD RED 4 tb in another Raid 5, Gainward Phoenix GTX 1060

(Abit Fatal1ty FP9 IN SLI, C2Duo E8400, 6 GB Ram DDR2 800, far too less diskspace, Gainward Phantom 560 GTX broken need fixing)

Nostalgia: Amiga 1200, Tower Build, CPU/FPU/MMU 68EC020, 68030, 68882 @50 Mhz, 10 MByte ram (2 MB Chip, 8 MB Fast), Fast SCSI II, 2 CDRoms, 2 1 GB SCSI II IBM Harddrives, 512 MB Quantum Lightning HDD, self soldered Sync changer to attach VGA displays, WLAN

Logitech G810 as for keyboard (you can find it for around 100+$/€)

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-roeu/product/g810-orion-spectrum-rgb-gaming-keyboard

I have given this a fair bit of thought. I have bought a K70 RGB from Corsair and have used it for a week or so. Ultimately I gave it back, mainly because I don´t ONLY game on my PC. If you want to do anything but gaming for your keyboard, don´t go for the K70. If you only game, go for it, it might be even better than the G810. But if you try to type a normal sentence on the K70, you will make more mistakes than you can imagine due to the MX Speed switches.

Mouse:

As for the mouse, if you want a portable wireless one, go either for the MX Master or the Chaos Spectrum.

But I use my wired G600 for more than 2 years now and swear by it. If you can find a cheap offer, you will love it.

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g600-mmo-gaming-mouse

I know you didn´t ask for it but go buy a Corsair or whatever brand you like XL mousepad. It´s only 30-40$ and it cleans up your desk a lot.

http://www.corsair.com/en-ww/mm300-anti-fray-cloth-gaming-mouse-pad-extended

I know my recommendations are very limited to Corsair and Logitech but they are my goto brand for peripherals for a reason. You can use them for years and years and years and...you get the point.