Intel Core i7 3960X Extreme Edition & Gigabyte X79-UD3 GIVEAWAY!

LinusTech

This giveaway would make my year! ive never owned an intel pc my wallet wont allow me to lol!

Thanks for doing this Linus! and Intel and Gigabyte. 37 pages already.. wow

Come see your dady 3960X!

Thank you Intel and Gigabyte for giving away such high-end products and thank you Linus for hosting the givewaway!

Sweet giveaway, hope I can win Linus! I'm in Canada so shipping will be cheap to me :) if I win...

Intel i5 4670k @4.2 GHz, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Asus Sabertooth Z87, Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600 MHz 16GB, Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8GB, EVGA SuperNOVA NEX650G, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, NZXT Switch 810, Asus MX34VQ, Asus MX239H.

Thank you for this amazing giveaway Linus! You're the best and thanks to Intel and Gigabyte for providing this beast kit!

Shares:

Twitter share (@Adamz946) - https://twitter.com/Adamz946/status/315070348427141121

Main PC: i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz Corsair H100i V2 | MSI GD65-Z77A | NZXT Tempest 410 Elite | MSI 1080Ti Gaming | Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @ 1600Mhz | 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB | Corsair RM650x

Awasome, thanks for the giveaway and thanks to Intel and Gigabyte ! :O i will love to see these monsters at my build :)

Wow~I can get a Intel CPU for free? Really?

Awesome guys. Glad to see you've got some really good sponsors. Just picture how much money you've made them by doing unboxings and reviews for them! XP

All your base are belong to us

OMG biggest giveway ever! Thanks Linus, Intel and Gigabyte!

Best tech giveaway i've ever seen... ever. building such rig from my 7yold veteran.. would be a dream. Thank you Linus and good luck everyone!

AweSome giveaway! I hope i win! First time in this forum but a fan of linus in youtube....