How to make your old phone case squeak less

Djole123

So, as you know, objects, through heating and cooling, become harder. Same can be said for phone cases. The silicone in the cases becomes harder and starts to squeak when pressing buttons or flexing it. Today I'm going to show you how can you fix that and make the case more flexible.

Step 1: Make sure your case is a silicone one. Rubber cases usually don't harden quickly, and leather cases will get ruined by this process.

Step 2: Prepare everything.

You will need four things for this process: the case, bowl, soap, and some hot water.

Step 3: Put the soap in the bowl and add in the hot water. It should be hot enough so you can't touch it. Then, put the phone case and leave it there. DON'T MANUALLY COOL THE BOWL, you'll end up with the same squeaky case. Leave it in the water until it reaches room temperature.

Step 4: Rinse the case and dry it. I'd reccomend using a towel.

Step 5: We're done! Put on the case and the squeak should be gone. If it isn't, repeat the process, this time warming up the water some more.

Thanks for looking, hope I helped!

EDIT: Some cases might float. In this case, put some rocks on the case to sink it.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB