Help with money

Westy55
1 minute ago, EpicGeekonFire said:

Dang this is harder than I thought. Do you have anything laying around that house that could be sold for $ on eBay?

Yes actually i have a New 3ds XL that is in ok-good condition and I have a few pokemon games and one of them has an f ton of rare pokemon on it which adds value.

1 minute ago, Dredgy said:

It's the foundation of shitty financial management. What you do now with your first income is a hard pattern to break. 

This was not the purpose of the thread.

23 minutes ago, Westy55 said:

i need to save up roughly 350 dollars to buy i couple pairs of shoes that I want so far I have around 50 bucks that i just haven't spent yet. You might be thinking just get a job. However, I am only 13 and I can't legally work anywhere. I do have a job at an apple farm from august-november because my mom knows the owner but august is four months away. Any ideas on how to make money. Btw I live in Minnesota and it's not always warm.

to make this somewhat tech related have of every paycheck i get goes into my bank account and the rest goes to my setup

Don't try selling all your stuff like other people have said.

Just now, InadequateComputerUser said:

then what should i do

26 minutes ago, Westy55 said:

i need to save up roughly 350 dollars to buy i couple pairs of shoes that I want so far I have around 50 bucks that i just haven't spent yet. You might be thinking just get a job. However, I am only 13 and I can't legally work anywhere. I do have a job at an apple farm from august-november because my mom knows the owner but august is four months away. Any ideas on how to make money. Btw I live in Minnesota and it's not always warm.

to make this somewhat tech related have of every paycheck i get goes into my bank account and the rest goes to my setup

Beg for money

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Beg for money

plz if ur not gonna be helpful just don't respond

1 minute ago, Westy55 said:

then what should i do

Speak with your parents, explain to them that you really want these shoes and that you're willing to do work around the house to save up for them. To be honest $350 is a lot for a pair of sneakers, you're 13 and still growing so they may not fit you next year. I'd recommend not buying them, but saving up for something that wont fall a part in a years time.

3 minutes ago, InadequateComputerUser said:

Who said to sell all his stuff? Just the stuff he does not need/want anymore. 

Speak with your parents, explain to them that you really want these shoes and that you're willing to do work around the house to save up for them. To be honest $350 is a lot for a pair of sneakers, you're 13 and still growing so they may not fit you next year. I'd recommend not buying them, but saving up for something that wont fall a part in a years time.

it's a few pairs of sneakers I'm not gonna buy them all at once

Just now, Westy55 said:

it's a few pairs of sneakers I'm not gonna buy them all at once

One idea is "flipping". Check out craigslist and see what items that are relatively cheap that people are selling. Then go to the thriftstore, find something similar for a low price and sell it on craigslist for a higher price.

scrap metal. pays cash. not breaking any employment laws.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

One idea is "flipping". Check out craigslist and see what items that are relatively cheap that people are selling. Then go to the thriftstore, find something similar for a low price and sell it on craigslist for a higher price.

I don't have a thriftstore near me besides goodwill but you donate there

13 hours ago, Westy55 said:

350 dollars to buy i couple pairs of shoes

Are these shoes made from gold? This sum is near my paycheck for 2 months...

I guess things are different in different countries.

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

On 4/2/2017 at 11:35 AM, Belgarionbg said:

Are these shoes made from gold? This sum is near my paycheck for 2 months...

I guess things are different in different countries.

A couple as in 2 or 3 

CPU: A8-5600K GPU: MSI RX 480 GAMING X 4GB MOBO: ASUS A55BM-PLUS 

RAM: 2x 4GB Samsung DDR3-1600 1.25V PSU: Corsair CX430 CASE: Enermax Ostrog Windowed STORAGE: PNY CS1111 120GB / Hitachi 1TB 7200RPM OS: Windows 10 Pro & macOS Sierra 10.12.3