Your collections?

Aphexxis

I always trade my games in, some special games i keep (like The Last of Us remastered) but for the most part when i have a handful of games i haven't touched in a year i trade them in, sure you don't get much for them but its nice to get almost the entire price of a new game wiped out once a year as opposed to having a massive collection of games i don't play gathering dust. 

Each to their own though, i have a massive movie collection that's just sitting there, i plan to sell it all too at some point.  

I really wish I kept my N64 stuff but alas its lost to time.  I still have a DS Lite, 3DS and an OG Gameboy.  Handful of GBA and DS titles.  Bunch of 3DS.  Sizable Wii collection pretty much everything worth owning on the Wii U library which isn't saying much and a good lineup of Gamecube titles including Rogue Leader, F-zero GX, and Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Melee of course.  I needa find Mario Sunshine and Luigis Mansion again though. 

I also have my Switch and PS4 libraries as well.  I'm one of those rare people who likes all the remasters on the PS4 since I never owned a Sony Console up to now.

I try to go digital as much as possible with last gen systems since I'd rather the devs get my money than Gamestop or random amazon/ebay sellers. So my game catalog of physical games looks kind of crappy except for current gen, where I go 50/50 on physical vs digital depending on which is cheaper. I wish I would have kept my SNES and my PS2, though I have an SNES Classic for NES and SNES games and I buy PS2 digital games for PS3 and PS4 off PSN.