Samsung store catches fire a day before Galaxy S8 announcement

captain_to_fire
8 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I've heard Singapore has the highest cost of living in the world. 

It's actually Switzerland (especially Geneva and Zurich) the highest and Singapore the second highest if I remember right!

Samsung is quite unlucky, there are fires in stores everywhere in the world all the time, but they solely get the backlash of one

25 minutes ago, laminutederire said:

Samsung is quite unlucky, there are fires in stores everywhere in the world all the time, but they solely get the backlash of one

Not to mention in a few hours it will be the GS8 launch.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

9 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Ah. Don't buy high value electronics here. They are way overpriced in Sg. 

That I concur. Get much of my tech from Amazon and after shipping, it's still a 33% discount at least for most part. 

Hopefully from S8 it will get better for them though.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

7 hours ago, Citadelen said:

Thanks for clearing that up I was really worried before LOL.

If you have something meaningful to don't reply

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

-snip-

It was just a light hearted joke. :P

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

15 hours ago, nerdslayer1 said:

it's a coincidence and cnet is a joke. 

Brought to you directly from our community iFan.

On a real note though, this could bring the total percentage of Note 7's that burned up to a whopping .015%

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

Have you guys been to Singapore before? Let me tell you it's freaking hot over there. Country literally just above the equator line LOL

/s jk :)

phones, factory, stores, washing machines,... if you are good at something never do it for free i guess.

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)

You couldn't make this shit up :P

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Oh ahaha, a coincidence you say? Just like 9/11 was an inside "blow job", Samsung is testing the S8 explosive properties and they seem to be certified by DSEAR.

Groomlake Authority

On 3/29/2017 at 7:22 AM, hey_yo_ said:

I'm wondering if that Samsung store in Singapore had any Note 7 left on stock. 

IIRC there was only one case of a note 7 blowing up in singapore, and even that one was a parallel import.

On 3/29/2017 at 10:19 AM, hey_yo_ said:

I've heard Singapore has the highest cost of living in the world. 

our car prices are bullshit high

http://dollarsandsense.sg/no-nonsense-explanation-on-why-cars-in-singapore-are-so-expensive/

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W