4770k Overclock voltage

I'm looking to overclock my 4770k again. I am currently running 4.2ghz with a voltage of 1.285v. I am looking to get a little more out of the CPU. But I am unsure of safe voltages. The cooler I am running is a H100i. 

Thanks for any help. :) 

4 minutes ago, Ben Mahomed said:

I'm looking to overclock my 4770k again. I am currently running 4.2ghz with a voltage of 1.285v. I am looking to get a little more out of the CPU. But I am unsure of safe voltages. The cooler I am running is a H100i. 

I've read that for the 4770K you shouldn't use more than 1.3v.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

7 minutes ago, Ben Mahomed said:

You're good for 1.35V and try to keep it under 80C while stressing. If you pushing 80C pull the clock down. Could probably get 4.7GHz at around that. 

Intel actually recommends 1.52V as the max. But you'll not keep it cool enough for that. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

18 minutes ago, Ben Mahomed said:

mine is running 4.2ghz with 1.19V

i can get 4.3ghz stable but i need 1.27v and to me it's not worth it.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR