looking for good pc games? Preferably FPS and RPG/JRPG or Dog Fight games?

TheArcheaon

Edit : Guys stick to the list (FPS / RPG/JRPG or Dog Fighting games) No other genres -.-

I'm really into PC gaming BUT I'm running out of games to play ->_<- its frustrating.

I've usually played FPS games on the Xbox 360 and RPGs on the PS3 and switched every game over to PC (since they're usually modable) :D

Here's a HUGE list of what I've played so far : 

Fear series

Kayne and Lynch series

Medal of Honor series

Battlefield Series

Call of Duty series

Penumbra

Nazi Zombie Army Series

Sniper Elite Series

Dues Ex

Red Fraction armageddon 

RAGE
Syndicate 

RainBow Six Vegas Series

Bioshock Series

HAWX series

Alan Wake Series

HomeFront 

Counter Strike Series

Bullet Storm

Batman Arkham series

Crysis Series

RockSmith 

Battlefront 2 (I don't care for other star wars games)

Borderlands 2

Rising storm

Half life seroes

The elder scrolls series

HALO PC series

Metro series

Gears Of War 1

Dead Space Series

Call of Juarez series

Grand Theft Auto Series

Saints Row Series

Spec Ops the line

Left 4 Dead Series

Dead Island Series

Fallout Series

Amnesia Series

Chivarly medevil warfare

Darksiders series

Day of Defeat Source

Dishonored 

Duke Nukem Series

Hard Reset 

Mirrors Edge

Portal series
Deadpool

Dead Space 

Poker Night series
PAYDAY series

Serious Sam series

Team Fortress 2 

Here are some free to play games I've tried : 
Combat Arms

CrossFire

Counter Strike Online 
Call of Duty Online

WarThunder 

WarFrame 

Ghost Recon Online

Black light retribution. 

Games on my wishlist (I plan on trying) : 

State of Decay 

Nether 

Agarest : Generations of War

Verdun

Takedown Red Sabre

Ace combat assault horizon

If you don't feel like reading the list (Hit CTRL + F) and type the name in to help :)

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

I played Red Faction Armaggedon a while back, wasn't terrible imo. There are other games to the series also.

I played Red Faction Armaggedon a while back, wasn't terrible imo. There are other games to the series also.

Already on the list >_> it wasn't a bad game (but I never finished it either) 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Tomb Raider was also a really good game. Although, it isn't entirely a shoot 'em up game.

Never was a huge tomb raider fan. I do like puzzle games like amnesia though :P 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Already on the list >_> it wasn't a bad game (but I never finished it either) 

Hmm, I thought I didn't see it. My bad.

Its not really what you asked about but have you tried any rts/strategy games. Its one of the genres that really make the pc shine in my opinion. 

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

If you don't feel like reading the list (Hit CTRL + F) and type the name in to help :)

Hmm, I thought I didn't see it. My bad.

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Its not really what you asked about but have you tried any rts/strategy games. Its one of the genres that really make the pc shine in my opinion. 

I don't usually playing anything that isn't shoot'em up related :-P

or Sword fighting games :D 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Have you tried racing games? I like playing shooters and racing as well.

whenever you are bored, Indie games are the best things to play as they offer a good break from mainstream games.

look at 

Bastion

Mark of the Ninja

Super Meat Boy (hard one but it's absolutely satsfying when you beat a level)

Binding of Isaac

Primal Carnage

Natural Selection

Awesomenauts

FTL

also as a suggestion, if you are getting into PC gaming try out stratgey games as that's one of the biggets reasons to get a PC, go and look at Civ V

the rest are my friends suggestions

Total War: Shogun 2 

Crusader Kings

Europa Universalis IV

Company of Heros

I don't usually playing anything that isn't shoot'em up related :-P

or Sword fighting games :D

You should contemplate giving one or two a try, the satisfaction of beating your opponent by outwitting him is amazing. Strategy games tend to have a lot more variance in gameplay and have better replayability. Just wait for the steam sale.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

You should contemplate giving one or two a try, the satisfaction of beating your opponent by outwitting him is amazing. Strategy games tend to have a lot more variance in gameplay and have better replayability. Just wait for the steam sale.

I always buy games i have on my wishlist on the steam sale. I don't mind strategy games (like final fantasy or pokemon) but usually strategy games on pc are like this halo-wars-20090217032818871_640w.jpg

I can't stand these kind of games >_<

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Trine, Trine 2, FTL, Fez, or if you don't like indie... that's all I can think of that you haven't played already.

Not that it doesn't look like a bad game or anything. But I would only play games like this on my iPad lol. 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Mass effect 1,2,3 RPG

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Mass effect 1,2,3 RPG

I could not get into the mass effect trilogy at all >_<

it was boring imo 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

If you like JRPGs i can totally suggest the PSO series. You can play Phantasy Star Online (PSO) Blue Burst completely free on many private servers with very friendly communities. Or you can sign up for PSO2 and play the latest version of PSO (both are amazing, and contact me if you need help signing up and trying to play either.) PSO is a dungeon crawler with a heavy JRPG feel to it, and you can play with parties of friends, or random people! I fell in love with it since i was 6 and still play it today. I have over 1200 hours in PSOBB 0_o

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

If you like JRPGs i can totally suggest the PSO series. You can play Phantasy Star Online (PSO) Blue Burst completely free on many private servers with very friendly communities. Or you can sign up for PSO2 and play the latest version of PSO (both are amazing, and contact me if you need help signing up and trying to play either.) PSO is a dungeon crawler with a heavy JRPG feel to it, and you can play with parties of friends, or random people! I fell in love with it since i was 6 and still play it today. I have over 1200 hours in PSOBB 0_o

looks somewhat boring >_>

sorry lol I'm pretty picky when it comes to games xD

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

looks somewhat boring >_>

sorry lol I'm pretty picky when it comes to games xD

I'm a fan of grinding, so that may be why I enjoy it so much :P Have you ever played Final Fantasy VII? Amazing game and it's on steam now. There's also an epic mod scene for it :).

And you could emulate the tales ps2 titles just like what @TheMail said, they are also amazing :)

Dota 2 is an amazing game, totally recommend it over LoL if you want to get into the MOBA Scene.

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Place a free to play and get really good at it. Like World of tanks. League etc... <_< These other games get boring in 5 minutes. 

Counter Strike, BATTLEFIELD

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |