Would it have been worth it scalp Switch?

DaltonM

at first I was going to enlist the help of many friends to buy three consoles each. I was aiming to get at least 10 switch units on launch day and pro controllers.

I know this is pretty unethical but do you think it would have been worth it to sell units and accessories on ebay? My spending limit was 5k and I was hoping to make $200 per switch, expecting to make more.

I'm not going to do it but I'm sure people will. Do you think this will be a $1000 PS3 situation again?

It's a bit unethical but I'm sure you could be pretty successful doing that, so long as you're willing to take a hit on the money just in case.

i already lost 1000 dollars on the nintendo stock (screw yen to usd conversion rates) im sure scalping the switch will make you earn some money

2 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

It's a bit unethical but I'm sure you could be pretty successful doing that, so long as you're willing to take a hit on the money just in case.

why is this the first time i've seen you on the forum?

Just now, gtx1060=value said:

why is this the first time i've seen you on the forum?

Because I think most people here are basket cases who I'd rather not interact with, so I don't?

2 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Because I think most people here are basket cases who I'd rather not interact with, so I don't?

says the person with 21k posts :P 

1 minute ago, gtx1060=value said:

says the person with 21k posts :P 

I used to post a lot in the build planning subforum, it was fun. Then people decided to be dumb.

1 minute ago, AlwaysFSX said:

I used to post a lot in the build planning subforum, it was fun. Then people decided to be dumb.

oh, and btw, what flight simulator equipment do you use? looking for some myself 

Just now, gtx1060=value said:

oh, and btw, what flight simulator equipment do you use? looking for some myself 

3D Extreme Pro/Saitek Pro Flight setup. PM if you want so we don't hijack the thread.