Antec p180b p180 - Case Mod

wildgg

Hey LTT!

This will be my very first case mod with a older case, i did some case modding before like painting, case floors etc but i never modded a case without any

water cooling support what so ever, to a fully supported water cooling case.

i did this pure for fun and to try out some modding with limited tools.

all the bending was done by hand i did not have any tools for that, but most of the 2mm aluminium bending wasn't to difficult to do by hand.

i used 2mm aluminium for these mods and some 3D carbon fiber vinyl for wrapping the plates.

there will be a build log with this modded case as i'm planning to water cool in this case. 

i plan to use a 360mm radiator in the front and a 280mm radiator in the top and i might put another 120mm radiator in the back.

i tried to get the best quality pictures with my phone so they won't be the Best quality you've ever seen :P

alright enough talking and time for some pictures.

original case: for more HERE

jHeWsm7.jpg

After mods: for more pictures i made down the way click HERE

iZDpeje.jpg

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

• 3 months later...

small update*

changed the front of the case for more airflow.

i also actually put a custom loop in it, gpu+cpu 280 and 360mm rad.

if people are interested for more pictures etc i will create a build log in the future. 

BAM8OcI.jpg

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15