Are you a Sociopath? Take the Test! It will trip you out!

TechSage

There are no pop-up scary things so don't worry, and don't preview the ending of the video, just answer the math questions and do what you are told near the ending of the video. NO SPOILERS PLEASE! KEEP YOUR ANSWERS TO YOURSELF. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING ABOUT THE FINAL TASK!

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Why is this on a tech forum?

Because :/

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Why u use so many Big letters.....my eyes hurt noaw

Saweeee

I'm bad with maths :D

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

I got the red hammer...

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

I'm a sociopath.....

Oh well.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

What is this BS? well the vid has more dislikes than likes so it is pretty much BS

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

the fuck?

50% disliked so the 2% can go out lol

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I'm a sociopath.....

Oh well.

What did you guess? LOL

What did you guess? LOL

Yellow screwdriver :c

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I'm bad with maths :D

The trick is to break the problem down. 

64+45

=4+9

=9 then leave it alone

then add 6+4 which is 10

so

add zeroes then you have 100+9=109

When asked for a color, 3/5 people will say red. When asked for a tool, 3/5 people will say hammer. Do a bunch of pointless shit and ask them for a color and a tool, without thinking they will say red hammer. So technically you can say "if you said red hammer then you are gay" the test is fake but it's just trippy. 

orange multimeter, crap..

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Wow I was actually happy to see such math here. Better than this stuff that I take at school and usually Im not bad at math(not amazing either) but Im just completely lost with Math in this new school. I just dont know how to do this!!

Pic I took of what we are taking in math atm, you dont need to understand it, it's a waste of paper!

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=909843883a&view=att&th=1423915e893542d1&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1451167030517432320-local0&safe=1&zw

AND OMG WE HAVE A TEST FROM THIS NEXT WEEK!

edit: dont mind the arrows i just made that to help myself to know what goes were(i was trying to actually understand it! now im just hopeless)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Me too! High five!

When asked for a color, 3/5 people will say red. When asked for a tool, 3/5 people will say hammer. Do a bunch of pointless shit and ask them for a color and a tool, without thinking they will say red hammer. So technically you can say "if you said red hammer then you are gay" the test is fake but it's just trippy.

So only 36% will answer red hammer? :-p

orange multimeter, crap..

Isn't that more of an instrument?

There are no pop-up scary things so don't worry, and don't preview the ending of the video, just answer the math questions and do what you are told near the ending of the video. NO SPOILERS PLEASE! KEEP YOUR ANSWERS TO YOURSELF. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING ABOUT THE FINAL TASK!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NgZGuasi1q0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can't embed into the thread so just click the link 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgZGuasi1q0

we're techies. were not sociopaths were PSYCHOPATHS!

Wow I was actually happy to see such math here. Better than this stuff that I take at school and usually Im not bad at math(not amazing either) but Im just completely lost with Math in this new school. I just dont know how to do this!!

Pic I took of what we are taking in math atm, you dont need to understand it, it's a waste of paper!

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=909843883a&view=att&th=1423915e893542d1&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=1451167030517432320-local0&safe=1&zw

AND OMG WE HAVE A TEST FROM THIS NEXT WEEK!

edit: dont mind the arrows i just made that to help myself to know what goes were(i was trying to actually understand it! now im just hopeless)

Copy+Paste some questions because I can't see anything on link, it's broken for me. What grade math is it?

I hate these topics...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)