XPS 15 keyboard layout change

Hey everyone, I'm from Norway and shit's like 2x more expensive here. And since I don't wanna blow all of my money on a laptop, I wanna buy one from the US. Thing is, they don't sell it with the nordic layout. I've heard that you can change the keyboard manually, but i'm not sure about how easily that's done and where to buy the parts.

But I wanna know if it is possible in theory, to buy one with american layout and then buy a new keyboard and replace it, and possibly if anyone knew where i could get my hands on it.

Thanks in advance

I would imagine that between import costs and key replacement costs, it would be cheaper to simply buy it in your country. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

Is there extra keys on the Norway layout? If not then some stickers and windows will do the trick :P 

If you're gonna swap the keyboard then expect it to be quite hard...

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Be careful, in Europe the shipping costs and import taxes are very high, that's why (in addition to Dell not delivering from US to EU) I find the price difference not interesting. Unless you know someone in the US who can deliver it to you.

[Insert smart comment here]

To be clear, I'm not gonna ship it, I'm planning to buy one next time I visit the US. And also, as you can see in the images below, you can't just place some stickers because they have different keyholes.

teclatNORok.png

teclatUSok.png