The Onion now competing with real life.

ivan134

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Ni**a throwing everything at the thread to stump the Trump xD +

Details separate people.

9 minutes ago, Tech_Dreamer said:

Ni**a throwing everything at the thread to stump the Trump xD +

If only we could have a reasonable discussion

i28n6cz6cdzx.gif

1 hour ago, ivan134 said:

Who's the source, as the article links a MSNBC video but it never mentions this at all, it does however mention him making a decision while eating dinner and the Australian immigration confrontational call.

But here's the real issue, places like the Huff post NYT and such used up their credibility during the election so unless their is additional info people including myself will not believe it regardless. (ie the Australian call is not in doubt at all but this particular story is)

Also it sounds like Trump is going to be firing more people than he intended to initially

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

8 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

Who's the source

muh progressivism is my source wow

11 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

If only we could have a reasonable discussion

Seems to be the republican wing that has a hard time being part of a democratic system of debate.  Silencing fellow senate members and keeping them from filling their time because they are offended.  Just as childish as Trump.

I hear Cruz was a total wash as it pertains to making truthful and relevant arguments in the debate with Sanders.  I have not watched it yet.  Not that truth or relevancy matters to many Americans.  You guys love to feel truth.  Left, right... it don't matter.  Feces everywhere. 

When you can understand a grade school level flow chart (as you have shown you could not), then maybe one day you too will be capable of a rational discussion.  Until then, enjoy your brand of "winning", which is considered losing to anyone with a half a working brain.

"That's not how economics work", boasts Kloaked.  Crickets can be heard in the darkness as he runs to class.  His opponents were expecting a conflated argument to justify the core logical fallacy that the US healthcare is based on, but none arrived.  It was all over so fast.  His opponents, bewildered and dejected at how a mind in the modern world could ignore a basic function a major system charged with the welfare of the citizenry turn to each other and ask:  "Is there any real hope?  How many of these guys are out there?"

True story Bro.  :|

7 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Seems to be the republican wing that has a hard time being part of a democratic system of debate.  Silencing fellow senate members and keeping them from filling their time because they are offended.  Just as childish as Trump.

I don't care about Warren, but she shouldn't have been silenced. I know there are rules and shit but let her speak.

8 minutes ago, stconquest said:

I hear Cruz was a total wash as it pertains to making truthful and relevant arguments in the debate with Sanders.  I have not watched it yet.  Not that truth or relevancy matters to many Americans.  You guys love to feel truth.  Left, right... it don't matter.  Feces everywhere. 

Go watch it instead of listening to other people.

9 minutes ago, stconquest said:

When you can understand a grade school level flow chart (as you have shown you could not), then maybe one day you too will be capable of a rational discussion.  Until then, enjoy your brand of "winning", which is considered losing to anyone with a half a working brain.

Your flow chart was over simplified just to prove your own point. If you want to prove a point like that, represent who you're accusing fairly. It's not my fault you and Ivan fail to understand basic economics.

10 minutes ago, stconquest said:

"That's not how economics work", boasts Kloaked.  Crickets can be heard in the darkness as he runs to class.  His opponents were expecting a conflated argument to justify the core logical fallacy that the US healthcare is based on, but none arrived.  It was all over so fast.  His opponents, bewildered and dejected at how a mind in the modern world could ignore a basic function a major system charged with the welfare of the citizenry turn to each other and ask:  "Is there any real hope?  How many of these guys are out there?"

Let me just bankrupt you can see how you like it. You'll be screaming in support for people who don't like to get off their asses and get a job and go for useless and expensive college degrees, all on your dime. Surely.

11 minutes ago, stconquest said:

True story Bro.  :|

I like how you guys are always harping on how bad right-wingers are yet you're pulling the same shit with your exclamations and misrepresenting everything to fit your own ideology. But do go on being caustic toward people who disagree with you and continue wondering why nobody from an opposing party wants to have a reasonable discussion.

1 minute ago, Kloaked said:

I don't care about Warren, but she shouldn't have been silenced. I know there are rules and shit but let her speak.

Go watch it instead of listening to other people.

Your flow chart was over simplified just to prove your own point. If you want to prove a point like that, represent who you're accusing fairly. It's not my fault you and Ivan fail to understand basic economics.

Let me just bankrupt you can see how you like it. You'll be screaming in support for people who don't like to get off their asses and get a job and go for useless and expensive college degrees, all on your dime. Surely.

I like how you guys are always harping on how bad right-wingers are yet you're pulling the same shit with your exclamations and misrepresenting everything to fit your own ideology. But do go on being caustic toward people who disagree with you and continue wondering why nobody from an opposing party wants to have a reasonable discussion.

I did not read it.  Maybe later.

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

I did not read it.  Maybe later.

Lol. Do tell me how bad I am about having a discussion again.

Lol. Do tell me how bad I am about having a discussion again.

Uhhh... saving this too.  :D

Uhhh... saving this too.  :D

Saving what exactly?

Saving what exactly?

Am I going to have a book by the end of the night?  :|

Am I going to have a book by the end of the night?  :|

Are you even capable of answering a question clearly and not being a dick? Being a dick is against CoC, just in case you didn't know.

19 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Senators are not allowed to insult one another, context is irrelevant and she was given warning prior. All she is doing is trying to drum up her own support for a run in 4 years.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

5 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

Senators are not allowed to insult one another, context is irrelevant and she was given warning prior. All she is doing is trying to drum up her own support for a run in 4 years.

That doesn't fit the narrative, you see. We gotta bash the Republicans at all cost and pave the way for communism.

7 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

Sanders read the same letter that she attempted to though without even being warned.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

20 minutes ago, AresKrieger said:

You corrupted snowflake you.

23 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

Are you even capable of answering a question clearly and not being a dick? Being a dick is against CoC, just in case you didn't know.

Wait a sec, what are you even doing in this thread again Kloaked?

3 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Wait a sec, what are you even doing in this thread again Kloaked?

Trying to have a reasonable discussion, obviously.

mxrfg.jpg

33 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

Trying to have a reasonable discussion, obviously.

mxrfg.jpg

...and that is why you are "Republican".  Playing make-believe is second nature to you.

3 minutes ago, stconquest said:

...and that is why you are "Republican".  Playing make-believe is second nature to you.

thumbs-up-right.png

43 minutes ago, stconquest said:

You corrupted snowflake you.

I'm not saying I agree with the senates rules I'm merely stating what they are, the only reason they implemented said rule was to prevent fist fights on the senate floor.

Also the term snowflake refers that people need a special title or are trying to draw attention by being different to a noteworthy extent, a better term for me is a prick.

1 minute ago, AresKrieger said:

I'm not saying I agree with the senates rules I'm merely stating what they are, the only reason they implemented said rule was to prevent fist fights on the senate floor.

Also the term snowflake refers that people need a special title or are trying to draw attention by being different to a noteworthy extent, a better term for me is a prick.

How is reading a letter someone about Sessions else wrote equate to the reader insulting Sessions?  There are children in both parties acting like responsible officials.  Don't make excuses for them.