The problem with my school

piemadd
10 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Welcome to the Canadian Sea Cadets where we have classes on how to speed dress

Welcome to Futon County Schools, where they DON'T teach you how to get to your next class on time.

i like trains 🙂

Does your classes starts at weird times as well? For example it ends at 8:45 and starts at 8:47?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

8 hours ago, Statik said:

Tripping and falling would just be a life altering catastrophe. Good thing recess and gym class aren't a thing!

I'm not talking about one person over here, tripping in the middle of a crowd that's on a hurry that is.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Schools that micro-manage students lives like this are only bringing in issues which will affect their personalities further down the line.

In my primary school back in the 90's each class ends with a short 10minute break before the next, supervised by the teachers, in my high school we had a 5 minute break and a 2minute "pass" time which basically meant you had 2minutes from the start of class to make your arse there, it was not enforced with bloody detention though unless you was consistently late.

It's time these schools got rid of this zero tolerance crap, because soon the students will have zero tolerance for their crap, and a tragedy will happen.  They can learn the impact and consequences of being punctual at college/uni.  

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

4 hours ago, JuztBe said:

Does your classes starts at weird times as well? For example it ends at 8:45 and starts at 8:47?

something like that

i like trains 🙂

1 hour ago, Kierax said:

Schools that micro-manage students lives like this are only bringing in issues which will affect their personalities further down the line.

In my primary school back in the 90's each class ends with a short 10minute break before the next, supervised by the teachers, in my high school we had a 5 minute break and a 2minute "pass" time which basically meant you had 2minutes from the start of class to make your arse there, it was not enforced with bloody detention though unless you was consistently late.

It's time these schools got rid of this zero tolerance crap, because soon the students will have zero tolerance for their crap, and a tragedy will happen.  They can learn the impact and consequences of being punctual at college/uni.  

usually, it is 3 unexcused tardies(lates) and then a privte detention, which doesn't go on your record

i like trains 🙂

16 minutes ago, Implosivetech said:

usually, it is 3 unexcused tardies(lates) and then a privte detention, which doesn't go on your record

Record? shit none of my schools kept a record, detention was detention, not fucking "my first jail".  You got detention you sat, did your detention, and left.  The following day was a new day, and no record was kept, often the teacher doing detention was just marking work and had you doing extra homework while you sat. End of really. 

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Superintendant? IDK how your schooling system works but in Asia there is no "SuperIntendant".

If the principal, head teacher or headmaster is treating you like this then you are royally screwed.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

3 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

Superintendant? IDK how your schooling system works but in Asia there is no "SuperIntendant".

If the principal, head teacher or headmaster is treating you like this then you are royally screwed.

the superintendant is the the boss of hte principals.

i like trains 🙂

2 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

'The Anonymous Sector Of Ridgeview Charter School'.  Ha ha ha, oh wow, you are going to look back on that in ten years and feel embarrassed.

true. very true

i like trains 🙂

1 hour ago, Implosivetech said:

true. very true

I take it no one has ever taught you how to write a formal Full Block letter? Or any form of formal letter? If you ever intend on doing something like this again, go google them first. Especially the fact that you made it anonymous. No offense, but if I received that letter, I'd throw it out and not give it a second glance. Even if the accusations were true.

You expect me to read and listen to it, you had better write a professional, formal letter, with precise details, dates, and times, that I can look into. The information you gave him was practically worthless. He can't use that to find out about specific events. And if he goes to someone who's breaking the rules, and says "Hey are these general complaints true", they'll just lie.

It's a lot harder to lie when he has specific facts, dates, names of teachers involved, etc. Hell, he could then go pull security footage, etc. But with your letter, he can't do much at all.

Take this as a lesson in life. Despite the fact that your claims may be justified, how you go about doing something is just as important as why you're doing it.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

19 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

Welcome to the Canadian Sea Cadets where we have classes on how to speed dress

I'm in the Infantry. Been there, done that, on a much more stressful level. It still doesn't work that fast.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro