What games do you have (steam game lists)

codytappen

Here's an image gallery showing all of my steam games: http://imgur.com/a/zuOek

Also what games have you been playing recently?

I'm playing a lot of games because of the recent steam sales; here they are it's TTT (in GMod), CS:GO, Black Mesa, Far Cry 3, Just Cause 2 (the multiplayer betas), Bit Trip Runner, and Human Revolution.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Isn't this one of this : ohh i ahve the longer e-penis then you? :D

PS: I play tons of Black Ops II and Battlefield 3.. also I do play Forge..

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I didn't intend for it to be; I thought it would be cool to see what the forum is into game wise. If most people have or are playing certain games then we can meet up or make a few servers.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

steam1.png

steam2.png

steam3.png

This is what happens when you use steam for so long. The sales have filled my library with games.

But really I have like 40 of 130 installed. I've been playing a lot of Far Cry, Black Ops and Kerbal Space Program mainly.

I have Metro 2033, Half Life 2: Deathmatch & Lost Coast, Grand Theft Auto 4, Hitman: Blood Money, The Darkness II.

I have too many games. I think an easier option is to go to: www.steamcalculator.com and just sum how much your games cost.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Steam:

Untitled-2_zpsb4c9bc13.png

Origin:

Snap6_zpscd9f6467.png

"Admitting to being involved in the distribution of copyrighted software/media, cracks and product keys."

I'm pirate. U ban me Linus?

steam1.png

steam2.png

steam3.png

This is what happens when you use steam for so long. The sales have filled my library with games.

But really I have like 40 of 130 installed. I've been playing a lot of Far Cry, Black Ops and Kerbal Space Program mainly.

I managed to do it yesterday, it's incredibly stressful but so satisfying when you manage it.

9la4wl.jpg

ehh... don't have that many games on steam.

Why do you quote yourself?

Not super impressive, but I haven't even been on Stem for a year yet. I'd say it's nice considering that.

H5gaf.jpg

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

Look at all the rich peeps :D i have counter strike 1.6, Source and dota 2 but thats free

I hate the steam sales, they are so evil, I bought so much :/

Anyway here it is..

SWZYK.jpg

Though my steam profile says I have around 115 games, must be some F2P games I never reinstalled.

Le humble steam list...

steamlist_zpsfe449762.jpg

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

I got all the valve games and then pretty much just some random games.http://dNugZ.jpg

I love Racing, Shooting stuff and dungeon crawling.

Games_zps63ee267b.jpg

Games2_zps63efb6de.jpg

Nice, I clock 60% of my time in racers, need to get a dfgt :/

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

I love Racing, Shooting stuff and dungeon crawling.

Games_zps63ee267b.jpg

Games2_zps63efb6de.jpg

Nice' date=' I clock 60% of my time in racers, need to get a dfgt :/[/quote']

I would love to get a G27 but damn that's an expencive wheel. -_-

Well, not all my games are on steam, but the majority is, so:

pXE2D.jpg

z7Ckh.jpg