Looking to collaborate with some small gaming YouTubers...

Elastico345
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2017 at 0:00 PM, Elastico345 said:

to the skype group?

is there discord?

I'm in the U.S. but I'm known to stay up late on friday/saturday nights. I have minecraft and CS:GO (can't join any servers on CS:GO though) and if you are fine with piracy, I can get some other games as well ;) 

On 3/4/2017 at 5:06 AM, ProjectRED said:

is there discord?

i have discord

On 3/4/2017 at 2:35 PM, Stealthblackbird said:

I'm in the U.S. but I'm known to stay up late on friday/saturday nights. I have minecraft and CS:GO (can't join any servers on CS:GO though) and if you are fine with piracy, I can get some other games as well ;) 

ok... i'm not really good at CS GO but i can play minecraft somewhat good depending what ping do i got.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from Philippines to and want to have a colab with you, the only problem is my internet speed. If we play online and do skype/discord I might lag as hell. :D 

I currently play PUBG, help me get chicken dinner xD

im lonely

i may be mature enough, hmm (12)

have csgo/minecraft, prefer modded minecraft, salty silver trash in csgo, have gmod but doesn't really like anything other than ttt (but is willing to try)

live in canada, but my sleeping schedule is fucked. if you see me online, im online. :P

http://www.discord.gg/C2utrU5

add me there, im themctipers (and a fuck ton of emojis here)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

On 3/16/2017 at 1:47 PM, mark_p8 said:

I'm from Philippines to and want to have a colab with you, the only problem is my internet speed. If we play online and do skype/discord I might lag as hell. :D 

don't you worry i know you're feeling and it's slow as s**t but the ping is perfect to collab with you since you are in the same country as mine :)

On 3/16/2017 at 6:17 PM, huilun02 said:

You'll really want someone from the same region due to ping and certain games having regional servers. Also are you doing livestreams or traditional uploads? 

I rarely do livestream on my youtube channel but most of the time i upload 3 videos a week if i have a time to do it