Need Answers To This Short Assignment ASAP

CFM56-7B Turbofan

This is for a programming class, semester ends tomorrow and I know nothing in this assignment. It's best I just get straight up answers. Maybe give me a simple explanation for each answer. Don't worry, I will learn this later. Right now my grade is top priority.

IMAG0239.thumb.jpg.7f68dcfd4f35966421e84359281f8e30.jpg

3 minutes ago, CFM56-7B Turbofan said:

Right now my grade is top priority.

I think you should do your own research then....

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

If you have a specific/in-depth question because you don't understand a concept or you don't understand why the answer is something, then I would recommend asking that. But all of those questions can be answered pretty easily with a google search or two. 

1 minute ago, PlutoNZL said:

You posted the exact same questions a week ago. A week is more than enough time to learn the material and answer the questions. 

lol

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just now, PlutoNZL said:

You posted the exact same questions a week ago. A week is more than enough time to learn the material and answer the questions. 

I have been doing other assignments. This is one of the last assignments I need done. Its not worth much, but it would really help if i can get it done in the next few hours

2 minutes ago, vong said:

I think you should do your own research then....

Not when grades are set tomorrow. Ive just about all assignments except this one; just was asking for a little help is all

Do you know what a vector is? If you don't its simply a quantity that represents magnitude and direction. An example would be velocity; velocity represents speed and direction of travel. If you know what a vector is, the rest should be fairly easy. I suggest watching khan academy videos to learn the rest. All of these questions should be pretty easy to find out how to do.

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

2 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

If you have a specific/in-depth question because you don't understand a concept or you don't understand why the answer is something, then I would recommend asking that. But all of those questions can be answered pretty easily with a google search or two. 

Ive been having a very hard time. Links?

1 minute ago, CFM56-7B Turbofan said:

I have been doing other assignments. This is one of the last assignments I need done. Its not worth much, but it would really help if i can get it done in the next few hours

It shouldn't take anywhere near that long. Four of the six questions are simple one line answers and the last two are a bit more involved, but still not that involved. If you have a few hours, then you have enough time to figure it out. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

It shouldn't take anywhere near that long. Four of the six questions are simple one line answers and the last two are a bit more involved, but still not that involved. If you have a few hours, then you have enough time to figure it out. 

Not when I have 3 other classes to catch up in

Just now, CFM56-7B Turbofan said:

It sounds like you have terrible time management skills. Cheating isn't the answer.

4 minutes ago, CFM56-7B Turbofan said:

Not when grades are set tomorrow. Ive just about all assignments except this one; just was asking for a little help is all

Learn how to manage your time then. You're just asking for straight up answers which is not the best way to learn.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

2 minutes ago, CFM56-7B Turbofan said:

Really? In the amount of time you have spent chatting on this thread, you could have figured out and solved all of these. As mentioned above, they are fairly simple. Hint for number 1 - a UNIT is one, therefore a unit vector will have a magnitude of one.

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

If you have a test on this material tomorrow, I'd strongly recommend that you learn this.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

6 minutes ago, CFM56-7B Turbofan said:

Yes. Even then. I found the answers to the first four in the last five minutes just by googling the questions. 

I, and most people here, would be happy to help (and even give the answers for that matter) if you would put in at least some effort of your own, but in the past week you haven't progressed at all with these six questions and for the first four you literally just have to type the question into google.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

We are just a bunch of computer nerds not physics scientists lol. What kind of programming is that? That's Physics not programming

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

We are just a bunch of computer nerds not physics scientists lol. What kind of programming is that? That's Physics not programming

It's vectors/linear algebra

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

Looks like either Calc 2 or linear algebra questions to me. If you can't grasp this you are going to have some serious problems with the rest of the course. How about looking at a wikipedia article? You do at least know the names of the concepts covering this material, right?

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.7 GHz

GPU: XFX GTS RX580 4GB

Cooling: Corsair h100i

Mobo: Asus z97-A 

RAM: 4x8 GB 1600 MHz Corsair Vengence

PSU: Corsair HX850

Case: NZXT S340 Elite Tempered glass edition

Display: LG 29UM68-P

Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK FX RGB

Mouse: Logitech g900 Chaos Spectrum

Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX

1 hour ago, deXxterlab97 said:

LOL. Spot on. Although in real life you'll actually encounter this problems in programming. I for one, once worked for an Insurance company. I was forced to learn Accounting as the application I was supporting was a banking application. Now I work on a Financing company and I was (again) forced to learn about Economics, Bonds, Futures, etc. as it would help you understand the logic you are trying to create for certain methods. Staying on the tech side, you also have to learn the business side of things. Although physics may apply to programming specially in research stuff where calculating certain things were the norm.

@CFM56-7B Turbofan Since this is an assignment, you'd have to do it on your own for your grade to be fully your's. These kinds of assignments were given for a reason and that is for you to learn on your own. Sorry can't help here.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270F Gaming | Cooler: Cryorig H7 | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB 2x4 3200 MHz | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | PSU: Seasonic G-550w 80+ Gold Certified, Semi Modular | Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black/Red) | Monitor: BenQ XL2411 144hz | Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent | Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

I'd like to make a Chemistry joke, but all the good ones ARGON. *nudgenudge *winkwink

i love this i will not do your homework for you thread

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

5 hours ago, djdwosk97 said:

Yes. Even then. I found the answers to the first four in the last five minutes just by googling the questions. 

I, and most people here, would be happy to help (and even give the answers for that matter) if you would put in at least some effort of your own, but in the past week you haven't progressed at all with these six questions and for the first four you literally just have to type the question into google.

The past few weeks I have been working on other assignments that are worth more points. This right here has been at the bottom of my priority as it is only worth 40 points. It just may help my grade. I have put tons of effort in this class already, but if you dont think this is right then fine, dont help. Im just asking a small favor from anyone thats willing to help

2 hours ago, CFM56-7B Turbofan said:

The past few weeks I have been working on other assignments that are worth more points. This right here has been at the bottom of my priority as it is only worth 40 points. It just may help my grade. I have put tons of effort in this class already, but if you dont think this is right then fine, dont help. Im just asking a small favor from anyone thats willing to help

Except you're not asking for a favor or clarification or help, you're asking us do your homework for you. By basically typing the questions into Google I found the first four answers. Yet seven hours (or 1 week) later you're still waiting for someone to hand you them.

It would be an entirely different situation if you found the conceptual answers but didn't understand them or if you couldn't figure out how to do the problems you have to work through, but that's not the case here.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler